Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Nuclear_Chamber …I see Archangel Zadkiel with his arms folded, like he’s waiting for you to make things happen. I also see a name “Cerridwen” she’s a female, standing by some books.

1 Like

I can’t scan either but I would like to know who I am.

1 Like

That’s… remarkable. I obviously won’t disclose why but that seems exactly right for my situation. Thank you.

2 Likes

No she isnt. Where did you get that misinformation from?
Thor’s mother is a jotunn named Jörd.

1 Like

I assume from the movies because only in the movies does that information gets poorly made up. Freya is Thor’s mom in it, Hel is Odin’s daughter instead of Loki’s, etc.

Hi sorry late reply. Fantastic, I’m glad it helped you in some way. :smiley:

You can Google the Mis-Information. Type " Is Freya the Mother of Thor"

I googled Freya/Freyja etc it said she is the Biological Mother of Thor … but, I could be wrong! If that’s only in the Movies, so be it, I’m wrong! Thanks, I learn something new everyday… and I think to myself :musical_score: WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD… :notes:

1 Like

Anyone up for a scan swap? Please message or quote this so I can message you.

Anyone up for a trade?

Me!

Can i get a scan please!

I can try my best to trade with whoever helps me out, im new to scanning but will definitely give it a go.

@Voodooking Can you please scan me too? :smiley:

can i get a scan please dm its important!

I can’t scan, as I have no capacity of present to read energy or entities. For this I must apologize in advance. However, I would be quite thankful towards whomever scan me. Much obliged!

1 Like

If someone could scan me i would love that, im not sure how to scan others yet but i hope thats okay

could i get a scan

Hi @MADISON_GARBER, the first thing that i seen is a woman wearing a tiara or crown and over the tiara is a white-ish natural color hooded cloak, she holds a torch with a Flame in one hand and a dagger on her left hand, she is behind you watching you reading a magical book of shadows, as i’m writing this i received the name Hecate and she’s a very beautiful woman. She says “Be warned of petulant magic”, then i see a hand being placed on your left shoulder from behind you, the hand looks wrinkly with very long fingernails, a voice says(Hecate) “study further in the arts seek wisdom”.
I also see a what looks like nun around you in all white nun outfit, studies or an exam, then i see this figure “100%”!
I was about to send this reply and i received thoughts of “Archangel Michael” … i think the message is cut the chords and allow the release of tensions, confusions, retaliation, worries with Archangel Michael. “It’ll all pass patience” also came to mind.
Hope that was helpful. :smiley: let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

@anon64752597 , I instantly seen the word “Amanadiel” (was a quick flash so i might’ve spelled it wrong). The vision i got was a dark silhouette figure of a very large and powerful looking being holding what looked like a scroll in his hand and a long three pronged fork/spear and his wings looks like flames but they’re wings. As i write… i also see this being clearer, he’s got weird horns and the tips are flames also. his eyes are bright yellow color, he’s pointing down toward you with the scroll in his hand, I got the word “Alchemy”… then i seen what looked like a sigil in his hand instead of the scroll in same hand, his eyes turned red and the sigil is burning now and it’s floating into the air as it burns.
That was a strange vision hahahaha. Hope that it helped. :smiley:

1 Like