Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Well the way they all looked like philosophers. So your godself may be of a philosopic nature. Examining everything, researching and not being dogmatic. The whole vibe I got was of the “scientist” of that makes any sense. The arguing was not heated or anything, it looked like they were exchanging ideas. But in the end everyone agreed to your godform, indicating maybe that he holds a lot of gnosis through his experiences.

I scanned you again, focusing on your name. I saw the same thing. A samurai like warrior surrounded by reds and purples like the cosmos and the warrior is standing at ready with his hand on the handle of his sheathed sword. The details were a little bit clearer this time. He didn’t seem to be expecting a battle, like the battle already happened and he’s just calmly watching. And his armor was black in color.

2 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate it
a warrior with a black armor looks so cool
But I don’t feel okay my vision is too vague :confused:
…the same but the stickman was throwing bright white fireworks from his hands

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

1 Like

I’ll trade. @Angliaenchantress82

Feminine. Taller and broader than a typical human woman – reminiscent of Amazon warriors from Greek mythology. Gold cloth strip wrapped around as an outfit while still showing some skin. Same gold cloth worn as headband. Long, ocean blue hair that’s pointing upwards – similar to how hair moves when you dive in water, but it never got the message you’re not in water. Large, feathery wings. Fire in the right hand. Water in the left hand.

1 Like

The color green. A heptagon. A man in long, white robes with his palms facing up. Eyes closed and serene face. Brown hair to right above the ear with a rope headband. The usage is reminiscent of XIV Temperance from tarot, but no wings.

1 Like

Black silhouette of a man with a rainbow aura. Like it was wearing a morph suit as even the face was blacked out. Shape shifted into a dog at first then an alligator. Changed back into silhouette of a man.

You are the second person to see a male form. That must be why I have always felt like I wasn’t supposed to be born female.

I had to scan you twice to make sure I was seeing the right thing. I saw the silhouette of either an eagle or an owl flying towards me with its talons outstretched. It lands before shifting into a silhouette of a human shape, but I can’t tell if it is female or male.

1 Like

I had to try yours several times to see your godform.

Symbols:
-an owl.
-the uppercase letter M which is formed by two partially seen people holding hands. Saw that repeatedly.
-a home in the middle of the forest.
-a bird’s nest filled with robin’s eggs.
-a modern day hunter wearing a trucker hat and pointing a shotgun in my face.

Was not expecting to see a godform with a gun.

1 Like

Thank you. I enjoy owls.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing that :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!!! Interesting that you’ve caught my favorite color and hair color. Is there any meaning behind me having no wings?

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of. What I saw in your scan reminded me of the angel on that card minus the wings.

1 Like

I’m new at scanning godforms. Did any of that mean anything to you?

Fallen from grace :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I’ll trade with you. I can’t find your selfie though (yet)

Blessings and thank you…

I connect to the elements, the wings are interesting By the way Did you happen to remember the colour?
The hair flowing I can take too…

Here is your scan…

I smell wood burning…with a hint of pine, I see flower petals flowing around me, although they are black, grey and white.

it’s hard to see through a mist…oh it’s clearing.

You’ve overcome a recent obstacle, it’s as if you see a current situation clearly now you’ve developed an understanding of what’s happening around you.

I walk down a path still the same smell and petals flow, I hear a bell,
as I approach… her energy not as pure of colour But more blue with a hint of purple… Circulates Around her from her bare feet to hair long brown hair that is adorned with black, grey and white flowers.

She looks at me…eyes that yearn to read and learn…she shows me her hands, a black orb in the left and a white in the right she seems to be trying to balance them.
She has a red ribbon around her left wrist I feel hurt connected to this, she wears an black and emerald green style flapper dress.

She throws the white orb as she does it opens a portal…she gracefully walks through brave and ready to face what is on the other side.

1 Like

I would like to to a godform scan swap?

2 Likes

Might take me a little bit to reply though … I’m pretty busy right now.

2 Likes

I’ll trade…