Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

A good technique that @itsnathanm7 taught me, was to just observe, do not label it, just observer the energy as a silent observer.

1 Like

Thanks

Hey guys can someone do a reading on me? I am curious

Anyone up for a scan?

Me. Do you just focus on username or profile picture? Iā€™ve never tried this type before.

the username or their text, because often times if you focus on the profile picture you can end up making assumptions in the scan.

1 Like

Sure

Open to trades, just be patient because I forget I have an account here sometimes

Iā€™ve just started practicing my scanning. Never tried scanning before today. But Iā€™m willing to give this a try and scan someone, even if they have already been scanned before. And I would also like to be scanned. So Iā€™m open to try this and trade.

1 Like

Hi yerterday i tried to scan youā€¦you it wasā€¦hard, the figure was dynamic and hard to describe
i will do it again

The same, everything is black/dark, like the space without stars
I saw a figure it was like a thick stickman (black) with bright white aura
He/she was running and jumping for all over the placeā€¦and sometimes jumping like a winner

That is very interesting, let me know if you find anything else. I will start scanning you and get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

I saw a warrior standing at ready, hand on his sheathed sword. He looks almost like a samurai, but Iā€™m not sure. Heā€™s also surrounded by reds and purples, like space or the cosmos itself. Iā€™m not sure if this was possibly influenced by your profile pic, but thatā€™s what I saw when I focused on your name.

2 Likes

A warrior again :thinking: the first one was warrior with black armor, a horse with black armor and a huge sword in sign of triumph
Maybe I should change my pic and ask more scans :stuck_out_tongue:
I will scan you again

Great. I saw a man dressed as an ancient greek. He looked wise. He was discussing with some other people. They seemed to argue but in the end everybody agreed with him. Everybody seemed to respect him and pay attention to what he was saying throughout the discussion.

Anyone able to scan me? :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Can you explain what this has to do with my true self? It doesnā€™t exactly have any information in it.

Iā€™ll trade with you.

The outline of a cobra raised up. A gray stone with an etched falcon. Two overlapping triangles pointing down.

Looked the symbols up afterwards. Based on this scan, your godform is related to the syzygy of Horus and Wadjet, with more emphasis on the feminine earth and water. The outline can be interpreted as the divine, masculine, what is Above. The falcon earthly, feminine, what is Below.

I want a scan. I want to know what spell is put on me right now and what entities are around me, ghosts, Roman soldiers whatever.
Pm is preferred Iā€™d like someone brave enough to scan me because usually nobody ever does