Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Would appreciate if I could get a scan. Will try my best to do one as well! Thanks!

Honestly the Godform part is just a way of saying to see your true self or higher self. As not everyone is a reincarnated Deity, so I wouldnā€™t worry about the label. However scanning is the use of your clairvoyant abilities to see a personā€™s energy, aura, chakra, energy system, and if done more indepth their soul and soul landscape.

2 Likes

It sounds interesting, I wish could see spirits, so I could talk to them.

Can I get a scan trade please? Iā€™m curious to see if thereā€™s any changes. Such as seeing if Iā€™m marked with anotherā€™s sigil, I just want to be sure Iā€™m not lol.

1 Like

Velenos I think I owe you a scan, do you want me to return it now?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

I see a shirtless man with tribal tattoos, black braided hair, with horns similar to a deer sitting on a stone chair, fae floating around him talking they disappear as I draw closer, I see earth as a element. Heā€™s muscular and in shape, but not overly muscled, an athleteā€™s build, built more for speed. I see no stagnant energy, everything flows as it should.
He has a wise, patient, cunning look in his eyes.
Heā€™s been many places and will go more, a fair and just leader, beloved by his people. Also the fae surround us, watching from the safety of the forest.

4 Likes

Accurate

Anyone willing to scan me? Iā€™m curious to see if a new god/goddess has revealed itself. Iā€™ll return the favor.

A new goddess?

Hey, I would like to do a scanning trade I would like the practice scanning things people objects etc but figured why not get scanned back as well. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes please! :raising_hand_woman:t5: I hope Iā€™m not too late to for this.

1 Like

Pictures with filters make scanning a bit difficult for some because itā€™s not ā€œauthenticā€ a bare picture is better use. However, some also donā€™t need pictures to scan you.

Iā€™ll trade you

1 Like

Can anyone scan me?

Iā€™ve never been scanned before, i hope i donā€™t look anything like my human body.

Hey were you still wanting a trade scan ?

Yeah sure.

I got a funny idea. Can anyone scan pictures of phones to figure out the contents inside? :rofl: Or maybe thatā€™s too much

You got nudes on your phone youā€™re trying to get people to scan? :thinking:

2 Likes