Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Okay, when scanning you I first notice your energy system, the layout of your energy system looks like the normal layout, and you have some stagnation around your “heart” chakra and around your minor chakras in your head, your temples and around the minor chakras around your “crown” the feeling of your energy is like air, warm air, and your energy’s density is not really fast but not really slow, as it seem the stagnation is only affecting the flow of energy in the aforementioned locations. The sound your energy gives off for me is like a nail being tapped against glass or click clack balls tapping.
the elemental energy I find within your system fits the multispectral ‘human’ energy but the element that sticks out the most to me is this somewhat dull fire but it looks as if it can burn brighter with clean grounded system.

When I try to dive further to reach your soul landscape it looks as though the stagnation might be further in than it looks and might take further grounding to remove. As for around you I see nothing out of the ordinary but I do see this faint shielding, it doesnt look functional all that much besides the occasional keeping out of subtle energy around you it almost as if it needs “repairing” before it can further do more.

1 Like

Do you want to scan trade Velenos? If so want me to go first?

1 Like

Anyone want to scan trade? I need a scan of my energy system and shield, I’ve been attacked alot recently and I need to know how its holding up.

1 Like

When are you free to scan back?

2 Likes

Thank you. Here is your scan.

I see you dripping blood and I see it drop several layers down to a rose. The blood drops through layers of black.

Past that point, I see a dark entity, it seems to be staring back with yellow dots for eyes.

I hear this, that the blood of godhood is understanding.
The rose is one where the world does not see that the rose is to be.
I try scanning back to confirm this, but I get a face, lucifer I think, and what I get is basically to say to me that I basically already believe that the source is real or that I believe it.

I scan back and I see you, or what looks like to be your avatar. You hold a rose, and you look like a young woman in a blue and white dress with brown hair and red lips.

She explains to me that the rose can only be what it is if the world does not see of it that way, that its love is singular and belongs to itself, but not in the way that it appears to be from the words alone. Its love and itself can only be as it is if the world does not see it that way, even though the world would see it otherwise.

2 Likes

Also waiting for my scan to be returned.

I am aware of your scan, and I’m sorry I didn’t immediately return it.

Nothing to be sorry about.

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Sure. You first haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scan me :smiley: and i you and we share in pm :smiley:

1 Like

that is, if you want :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can when I get home from work.

1 Like

:thinking:

@Kaorisan I saw a native american woman standing by a small river under a full moon. The wind was blowing through her long hair. I got the impression she was very old although she looked young. She was also very powerful as though she could control the elements around her. Felt very tied to the moon.

1 Like

Here is your return scan Velenos, sorry that it took me so long to get back to you.

I see your avatar as a large lek or deer in a forest. It see the vision trails off, and it leads to a cave. The cave opens up in blackness and darkness to an edlritch abyss, a dark maw of a whirpool mouth of darkness. It leads back to you, and I see you on a keyboard typing.

You feel like you something you want to do, and as the darkness creeps up upon you, you think that you want to do back and you think the darkness can help you.

To clarify, you think that you someimes want to go on the path of light or to use light, but you interests lean more towards grey, and you want to explore darkness. You think that if you were given these powers by god, then you’re not sure which of these powers is best.

I’ll trade again, but I want you to confirm the existence of an angel named Sansanel. This angel is the angel of the way the world has become, and the degeneration of all things as the world was not meant to be.

This angel was meant to help me on my path, but I have doubts because some of my earlier scans didn’t turn out as accurate as I thought.

1 Like

I’ll trade, but I want you to confirm the existence of an angel named Sansanel. This angel is the angel of the way the world has become, and the degeneration of all things as the world was not meant to be.

This angel was meant to help me on my path, but I have doubts because some of my earlier scans didn’t turn out as accurate as I thought.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Sorry I took a short while to get back to ya, but now that I have some down time, here’s the next scan I get.

What I am detecting, I see a feminine figure wearing a jet black wedding dress, and Her veil is over Her face. Her attire has rips, tears and shriveled edges on the fabric; As if that was the only attire She wore. She has Her palms together, not to plea, but to center Her standing. She is standing dangerously near a cliff that has the vast and chaotic ocean below. She moves Her hands back down to Her side, and without warning, a man darts into my vision, as if he came from behind. Her gaze, blank as a corpse, still locked straight ahead, not a flinch. The man sprints and superman punches Her directly in the face and She bends backwards because of the impact, but stays in the exact same place. She reverses back to standing upright, with the same blank expression and no signs of injury. She grabs the man by neck, lifts him up in the air, and like a strong man breaking a baseball bat in half, She effortlessly snaps the man in half over Her knee. She tosses the lower section first over the cliff, and after looking at the lifeless man’s face, beheads the corpse and tosses the other section over the cliff. A raven and crow both land on the man’s decapitated head and start pecking away, and the woman puts Her palms back together and fades away into fog.

If I had to guess, Gaelic is the origin that best fits. Other than that, I have not the slightest clue who it could’ve been. She seems to have a similar vibe to Morrigan.

2 Likes

I understand, thank you. Do you have an interpretation of what it means as it came to you? I’m not necessarily talking about your opinion after-the-fact, but what the scan told you about the meaning.

The entity’s symbols of her dark attire and it being deteriorated hints exclusively as a Darker Aspect, and as wedding attire as black, possibly was cheated out of a marriage or was denied it. Her blank expression, hints She is full of void and no warmth or gentleness to Her. When the man figure struck Her and She came back to Her original standing, without a mark, word, or response to it immediately, shows She has immense endurance and has withstood anything mankind has done to Her. Her mutilating the man can be symbolic of Her ending a negative expression in mankind, and Her tossing it off the cliff is allowing the corpse to decompose back to the earth and be of use somewhere. Why She kept the head and the two birds, being both crow and raven, still puzzles me. Other than, they both indicating a response from the underworld that the man She killed, his astral self is being punished for his attack.

2 Likes