Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m in. Just a moment, hun.

Long, red hair, streaking down to her lower back… Freckles. Seemingly female. Long, frilly, purple dress. Yellow eyes.

I’m willing to trade scan. Scan into what message Hegel has for me. You can google him, but all you need to know is that he’s a German philosopher.

That’s not a scan that’s a different form of divination. This is a scan form the soul form and things related to it you’re looking for things completely different.

2 Likes

Would anyone like t oscan me? I haven’t gotten an actual description of me since Lucy88.

1 Like

Of course, it’s a trade.

I’ll scan you. Give me feedback on the last scan.

I respect that last part, about “you aren’t sure what you’ll find, but it will be amazing, so don’t discredit it.”

But I’m not sure what I’d find, or what I’m even looking for.

Not sure about the “loss” energy.

Could I actually get a scan, Velenos? I respect your word. However, I get it if you don’t want to associate with me anymore.

Hey @anon48079295 would you be willing to trade?

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot @Voodooking gotta get @eVox_61 first. As I told hin i would two days ago then i went and got more sick.:persevere: and found out I can’t scan worth a damn with a head cold. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Don’t worry my scanning ability has changed and I’m almost impossible to read since my pregnancy.

1 Like

Its cause your shielded due to the circumstances surrounding your lil bun in the oven. Hes got some serious protection :hugs:

4 Likes

@Maxwell

I see you tinkering with something, using some precision tools. It looks like a square, with some metal or otherwise intricate mechanisms.

I ask you what it is, and you reply that it is a control module.

" The control module is for me. Sometimes I have trouble dealing with things, so I’m trying to perceive things in a more straightforward way."

I see a dark mass behind you, its seems leering.

" You don’t need it, what you have within you is good enough. Force what you need to see from the reality around you."

I am told that you are working with demons, but what I see around you is just there.

I see you playing one of those ball games like you see in the arcades, where you throw a ball and it goes into those holes for different scores. It seems like you have a penchant for fun games, albeit in an almost mischievous or congenial manner, like the game is almost a way of playing out tricks. “How can I deal this.”

Hi @anon482649 can you scan me about Hegel? I want to see what message he has for me. He’s a german philosopher. I will trade if you want.

1 Like

I think you picked up on a succubus around me

1 Like

Oh? Then let me try again soon.

i will see what I can get on Hegel @Epsilon_The_Imperial. Give me an hour or so. I just did two scans and I need to get my baby she woke up early from her nap and. Is now screaming at me that I’m mean for not getting her immediately lol😅

2 Likes

It’s symbolic for something I did in my past years ago, but I don’t remember what.

That might be Odin, but I dunno. He’s not usually related t odarkness from my knowledge.

I’ll read you shortly.

1 Like

You’re floating head breathing out a solidish destruction substance out into space recklessly. It circles back and hits you in the face.

Looking through your eyes, chaos and confusion.

Your Godform looks like… black skin, pure black. Dark clouds of smoke follow you. Bushy white hair, ram’s horns. Green clothing.