Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Makes sense, one could get this info from just reading my journal, and I hate to be rude, but this doesn’t exactly help.

Actually, this gives me no new insight. But thanks for trying.

I’m in. Go on.

Sorry, thought you were someone else. I’ll scan trade you.

You’re a snake, travelling my gaining momentum and bouncing across the ground. You begin to lose momentum, leaps getting lower and slower. Suddenly, you’re grounded. But you dig to the center of the earth, touch it’s core, and leap high into space using it’s energy.

You hop across other planets, now.

I personally believe this has something to do with looking within for personal power to find a new avenue, but feel free to make your own connections.

avenue? what do you mean?

1 Like

New road. New path. Etc etc. Very general.

1 Like

Very good scan

1 Like

I am a new member and never had a scan done. Would anyone volunteer to perform one?

@Maxwell

I see your avatar, and you sort of look quizzical. You seem confused, as though you don’t know what I’m here to ask you for. You simply tell me that if I want to know more about you, I simply have to ask what it is that I want to know.

I try to gain some insight as to what you are seeking, and I see an image. I see a firey red-black dragon made of pure fire, and a stream of fire.

The message was that you don’t know it, but what you are seeking leads back to the infernal fire and the secret of truth that lies within the internal fire. The abyss and the infernal fire are both the source of truth, and the light will show you the way. The abyss and the fire also has something in them related to truth.

I try scanning deeper.

I see you surrounding by blue, globular energy. I get that blue is the color of mourning, sadness, and loss, yet you seem to look at the blobs of energy around you, swirling with a solid yet fluid movement. I think there’s a sensation of loss in some sense. I try scanning back, and I see a building that looks like it’s from mass effect, simply going up. I get the sense that you are trying to find something special, but you wonder if you are going to find it at all. I get the advice that regardless of whether or not it’s real, you are going to find something amazing, and you shouldn’t disregard what you find even if it doesn’t turn out to be real.

You told me that you were just doing this because you thought it was going to do something, but-- I try scanning back and got something related to me.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to scan but if someone wanted to try it on me and tell me the results that would be amazing

I see a big and strong looking man, I get a peaceful feeling when looking at him. He is dressed in animal hides and fur, a headress with two horns, it looks like bull horns… pointing like the mainstream depictions of Satan. He looks like a shaman, with either blue or red eyes, I’d say there’s a connection to nature because of the imagery but I do not feel much of a connection… But he is near a fire he made, waiting for an animal to finish roasting. The animal looks like a hare.

The scene he is in is a cave, with grass growing at the floor. The first thing I felt when I looked at him in this scene was definite rather strong earth energy. I feel strong earth element and fire element in him.

3 Likes

That isn’t me. But it might be someone I know.

I’ll scan ou in a second

Easy use the search function type scan, there’s a how to scan guide, read it, then come back and trade scans as practice lol.

2 Likes

Hmm that’s quite strange, but interesting if it’s someone you know. But it could be that it is revealed to me in a strictly symbolic nature. You might have seen it as referring to a nature path, but like I said I don’t feel it is connected to nature, or the shamanic path, in fact I feel it may even be against nature in some ways. The earth energy and the bull horns may also be symbolic of Taurus, perhaps the sign has some significance to you? But otherwise I feel it is someone semi-strong willed, going along your path with some energy but also being grounded. If that makes sense. Also in some resting currently, waiting for the energy to continue.

2 Likes

No taurus that I know of. Only paralel is resting, since I did some crazy stuff yesterday.

A row of weird swaying mushrooms on the wall. They melt into a puddle, fall down at the same time, and morph into a new mushroom. Except you fell faster, dies quicker. Perhaps this is a form of soul evolution? YOu kept changing, dying, speeding past the other mushrooms down the wall. Soon, you had developed into this “King Fungi”. The other mushrooms wer outmatched, and you evolved differently.
I’ll expand on this later.

1 Like

Can I get a reading, I will trade.

1 Like

I really love this image, cause I really like mushrooms and it’s a strange image… thanks so much, I’m trying to make sense of it, I don’t quite feel like I’m speeding past others, but I’ve definitely grown a lot in the past few months, especially after a lot of what felt like mental war.

Thanks again, and I’m interested to hear your expansion later. Also, do you know what colour the mushrooms were?

Purple. They seemed rotting.

1 Like

I’ll read you.

I see you holding two flames in your hands. They lift into the air and connect to each other, turning into spheres, Binah and Chokmah. They connect to their head I see them expand into the entire Sephirothic Tree of Life. It pans down to Malkuth, zooming in. Sandalphon is beckoning towards you, there’s a two sided rocking chair, rocking on it’s own. Sandalphon grabs you.

Your head is the one in the center, you are Tiphareth.

1 Like