Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

No hurry here. Dealing with the after math of the family flu so I got plenty of time lol. And thank you for doing a scan I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Would anyone like to tradeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you a try if youā€™d like?

2 Likes

Letā€™s trade @anon482649 :blush:

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ll do yours now. Ill post when Iā€™m done.

2 Likes

Ok @anon35721968 i got you. Had to make a couple little edits.

So with you I see a green grove, surrounded by the forest. Mid day. Clear bright blue sky with no clouds. There is a gentle warm breeze. I see you in armour. A female warrior. Long blondish whitish hair flowing out from your helmet. You ride upon a dragon. It is silver and white and itā€™s scales sparkle in the sun. You carry a spear in your right hand and bear a short sword on your left side. You look at me with amusement and joy. I sense you have a strong yet kind personality. You are surrounded by white and blue light. You slide off of your mount and send him off. You begin to take your gauntlets off baring your hands. Palms facing up. You use your abilities with air amd fire and create small swirling balls of fire that you begin to play with. Tossing them back and forth between your hands. You combine the two balls and form a large one which you move with the air flow around us. You send the ball of fire into the sky and merges with the sun. Now The wind picks up as you do this and the sun begins to set behind you. The flames go out and the sun disappears. And you are now cloaked in shadow. You grow in size and transform into a dragon yourself. Frightening and fearsome. You breath fire into the sky and let out a loud screech. After which you Then transform again into an angelic being of night. Face luminous and serene. You nod at me and send me back.

And dont be afraid to tell me Iā€™m wrong or way off base if i am. I am here to learn and i cant learn if Iā€™m not shown where Iā€™m wrong.

2 Likes

Blessings @anon482649

A fellow sisterā€¦a daughter of Lilith, protected and guided by Hecate.
Iā€™m guided to a small wooden hut, the smell of a burning fire fills the air with a dash of white sageā€¦oh and is that cinnamon.
Welcoming and calming feelings despite the darkness that fills youā€¦such a perfect balance,
A witch at heart, a beautiful goddess indeed,
I see a female standing over a cauldron a long black dress with a cloakā€¦the hood up for I feel you still hide all you can do.
Her neck is adorned with a green necklace with a sliver pentagram with ruins engraved in it.
A purple ribbon wraps her left arm,
The elements surround her bare feet.
She shows me a orb in her right handā€¦as I gaze upon it I see a gateway to other realms, do many to explore.

plants of many kinds are placed upon the shelfā€™s with many booksā€¦but not the one she so desires.
Thereā€™s crystals placed in specific places, for protection I sense.
I hear wind chimes not that I think there coming from wind chimes but that the only way I can describe the sound, you hear the sound often.
Spirit whisper words within her ears as she gracefully leans to listen.
A sense of acceptance fills herā€¦
Remember thereā€™s more knowledge available to youā€¦not just within books.

2 Likes

Still looking for a trade scan

1 Like

Firstly thank you @anon482649

Youā€™ve picked up on a recent development in my abilities and form changeā€¦
The dragons were a gift and have become a prominent figure in my magic, the ability to transform took effect recently too.
The spear a gift from a bond.
My personality is definitely strong yet unique.
I definitely work with the elements and fire and air are my ones that I have strong bonds with.
My darkness does engulf me but well balanced and controlled.
For some fear my dark side and my abilities.
I can link the dragon screeching to my voice being heard loud and proud to all, Iā€™m definitely leaving a trail from my flames :wink:

The angelic form is also linked to me, I also understand sending you back at that point too.
Some struggle to scan me as my bonds and now dragons intervene so well done.

I love my dragons a magical gift and path blessed upon me, a warrior I am, fierce but I have a kind heart but always ready to draw my sword, but who needs a sword when you can be a dragon :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you immensly @anon35721968. And In regards to your. Reading. It is very accurate. I am a daughter of both hekate and lilith. And all the symbolism you speak of is very accurate as well. The only thing I dont actually own is a cauldron lol but the plants, crystals and herbs are all spot on. The purple ribbon running up my left arm also makes sense with some of the aspects of my higherself Iā€™m learning about and integrating. The dark calm is all me. And I am indeed shielded from most onlookers by choice. I had to put up defenses when I found out my ex mother in law cursed me. As well as protection from previous affiliations with certain religious entities that I do not want influential in my life any more. And I will take that message to heart of looking inward instead of outward all the time. My husband will be happy to hear that as it means I will meditate more lmao. He has been on my case for years to do daily meditation and journaling and self reflectionsā€¦ And honestly Iā€™m one heā€™ll of a stubborn lazy know it all that doesnt like to be told what to do lmao.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll trade you a scan after I get my family fed and have some time to this evening. Probably around 8 ish.

1 Like

Hello, I canā€™t reciprocate unfortunately (yet), but would appreciate a scan if willing

1 Like

Reddish, shortish hair, beautiful man with defined features and a cloak. He gives me a solemn look with a hint of sadness.

God heā€™s gorgeous. I wish I looked like THAT. Time to do some permanent glamour enchantments on myself.

1 Like

Can you scan me back? I wanna see what different people see.

Iā€™m really bad at actually seeing I generally get smells and sounds. Going to try and see this timeā€¦
Smells like birch and sandalwood, kind of faintly getting flowers and apples.
Sounds sublimely peaceful. Wind softly hitting some trees, a stream babbling nearby.
Really nice.
Thereā€™s someone in a cabin, little chimney puffing smoke. A bow leaned against the wall beside some armor. Thereā€™s a very earthy stew cooking in the fireplace.
Hopefully some of that is something. I feel weird about this one.

1 Like

It makes sense to me. From the smells and sounds even to the cabin and armour and bow and stew. All things I would have and be doing!

1 Like

Hey can someone scan me? Im not really good at doing back for u though

1 Like

@anon482649 Would you be interested in a trade?

1 Like

@Narsonix absolutely would love to. Iā€™m gonna take a nap first but I will get to it after. And @eVox_61 Iā€™ll do one for you. Again after I take my nap. My flu is turning into sinus crap. So Iā€™m a tired panda today.

3 Likes