Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

They are very interesting, you are right. And the texts in the “lost gospels” can be used as incantations in witchcraft. They have a mystical power to them.

2 Likes

Really? Like the Gospel of Judas?

1 Like

Yes, the Gospel of Judas that we have was probably not the original book that Judas wrote, but a copy of it, as the original is either destroyed or held by the vatican, but it has some texts that you can repeat as a mantra, depending on what you want.

1 Like

I did not know that, thank you, we should pm, as i think we are getting off topic on the thread here hahaha

1 Like

sure, send me a PM whenever you feel like it, if you feel like it :stuck_out_tongue:

I just did :grin:

If anyone’s drawn to me I’d like a scan trade.

2 Likes

@swindle I will scan you after i am done with @Hysteria’s scan. I will try to get them done in the next hour or two. Just got home from work and am chilling for a little bit while I snuggle with my littlest one.

1 Like

@anon33099313 I will scan you as well. But it will be about an hour or two before i can get to it. I will get to it though!

2 Likes

If you ever feel up for a more in depth scan I’ll try to do one. As of right now I really only get small glimpses. Im going to start learning to soul dive and do soul regressions as well. But that will be a while as i still have a lot of mental clutter to clear out myself lol

2 Likes

@Hysteria. Ok so what I see is a beautiful woman, in a soft sheerish yellow dress. A soft and light Gauze type material. Very flowing but also practical. I see you with long brown hair. Wavy. Tanned skin. Your eyes are Amber color and your smile is bright and engaging. You have a very inviting aura. I see you Surrounded by the colors orange and yellow. There is a sense of desert at sunset, think prince of persia type setting so a palace of sorts, around you and your surrounded by all sorts of animals. The ones that stand out the most are the elephant, snake and (and not super bad ass but still really cool) butterflies. Your energy exudes strength and resilience and stamina. You also have armour. It’s like from the game if thrones style of dornish armour. Fitting with the middle eastern vibe I’m seeing. You are quite capable with both blade and bow and you ride atop the elephant in battles. And that’s all ive got so far. :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s certainly a new one. I’ve never had someone see an aspect of lighter energy before, but I’m glad to hear of it all the same. Plus, butterflies are beautiful and badass so there! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the Elephant strikes me the most as Gnesha had been around since I was a young teen, kinda just chilling and doing his thing, so I feel that my history with him and some other foreign deities may be seeping into this reading perhaps. Which is a shoddy theory, I know, but in essence a very welcome one. Especially since I just had lots of energy work done from someone who’s very wise. I’m not exactly sure which part of the world they’re from, but they have a sanskrit name (which I won’t share out of respect) and i feel that the general vibes you got match really well with the type of “cleanliness” and “attraction” we were going for. Not necessarily me fully, but a part of me I’m working on cultivating for the sake of balance. You’re very perceptive, if this theory happens to be right anyway.

I appreciate the reading a lot @anon482649, so thank you very much!

I can’t promise accuracy at all, as I’m often fighting with myself over what I imagine versus what I actually see, but I’ll do my best. ^^

[What I see from you is…]

There is a black horse in a moonlit field, with the light of the moon glinting off of a reflective horn. I’d say it were a unicorn, but that doesn’t seem quite fitting to me, as it’s clearly either trying to deceive me or attempting to simply protect itself. Whether this is an aspect of you, or a companion, I’m uncertain. You’re next to it, with palid skin and emerald eyes, you aren’t dark in energy in spite of the shaded environment we’re in. The wind tussles your long dark hair (black or a very very dark brown) as you pet the horse gently. It seems fully intent on making sure I don’t step closer, but thankfully, I’m not much of a threat so it hasn’t done anything else outside of that. You however, pay me no mind. Whether that’s a sign of trust or a mere indication that you wish to calm the animal, I cannot say.

There is tension between us, but not because of me. I have Spirits who wished to visit as well, and the not-unicorn doesn’t seem too happy with them. I usually have a few of them with me everywhere by habit and didn’t think to tell them to stay behind, so as an attempt to be polite I ask them to leave, and the area becomes a bit brighter than before once they do so. Not because of the sun but the moon itself just seems a bit more reflective for lack of better words. It’s at this time the Unicorn has shown itself fully, and it’s horn appears to be reminiscent of an Angel Aura crystal. Very faint colors, but there, and emanating a sense of protection and peace. I cannot tell if this is a motherly aspect or simply an instinctual basis for it, but as someone without parents you come across as incredibly comforting. You still refuse to do little more than glance at me. I think you feel intruded upon because I didn’t announce that I would be doing the scan at this time, but that may just be me overreacting to said lack of reaction.

Other things I notice as I look around are your clothes, which take on a medieval assassin-like appearance. A black heavy looking cloak covers most of whatever you’re wearing underneath. I’m not brave enough to check as my goal is to not get stabbed by the war beast you’re so casually petting.

The grass feels cool under my feet, as if it had just rained, and dew is still collected on the surface of the blades. However, the sky is clear, save for one or two whispy clouds. Stars can mostly be seen overhead, though they fade in and out. I can’t tell if its because of my vision, or if it means something to you personally.

There are trees surrounding us, but we’re in an open clearing where the sky overhead can be watched from below. I have a strong urge to lay down and watch it with you, but decide instead to bow my head slightly and wander back the way I came. Slowly, and in the most unthreatening manner possible. As I leave, I hear laughter. It’s light, airy, and yet coy and mischievous. I feel as if I’ve been tricked somehow, but pay no mind to it.

2 Likes

Someone wanna scan my God Self? :slightly_smiling_face:

No offense taken if my scan was incorrect. I’m very new to this and most often I see small glimpses of peoples forms. So ive been trying to hone my skill and like you I may be misinterpreting it due to my fear of it being my over active imagination. But I believe for certain there are aspects that are absolutely true.
And you are extremely observant as well. I do indeed have a cloaked and dark figure as one of my main aspects. I believe it is a protection against certain entities I used to be associated with strongly as a young child and adult. And i am a mother so I definitely put out a maternal vibe. And my actual reactions emotionally are fairly limited unless it is a strong emotion. First i am high functioning autistic, secondly I have a lot of water and fire and air elements around me that often make me feel lije in drowning in introspection and thought. And its very very interesting you found my sacred garden Grove. I’ve built it since I was little. And only two other people know of its existence. Would explain the hostility at first. And a unicorn is also interesting, perhaps my chikd aspect protecting that which is sacred against precieved imposing entities? . That creature has been popping up a lot in my life lately. Perhaps i need to look into it more. Your interpretation of my appearnce is also very accurate in real life. And i truly appreciate you scanning me. I enjoy learning about my forms. I am still very new to all this. :hugs: thank you​:heartpulse:

2 Likes

It was my pleasure, I’m really happy you liked it.

Actually, the grove felt familiar to me - I’d been in similar in past meditation sequences or really just my imagination running wild.

I don’t blame you for the lack of emotion, I’m pretty similar most days. In fact I tend to fake a lot of them in order to avoid people speaking to me or asking questions. I’m not diagnosed with anything that I can think of that would result in it, but to be honest, I probably should get a full evaluation done. The more I’m around people, the more abnormal I feel. Then again I’m a Witch so…I’ll take all that with a grain of salt and try not to fall face first into a bandwagon. XD

You’re talented with self expression, at least through written word, and i think that one of the biggest flaws of magick when walking the path is lacking confidence. So in spite of warning people that I’m new, I try to act as if I know what I’m doing. Usually, so long as I try to hone in on things, it results in a good aftermath 70% of the time. So don’t sell yourself short.

You did really well @anon482649

2 Likes

I’d be entertained if someone cared to try me.
I’ll try one in return as well.

2 Likes

@Hysteria

Would you be willing to scan trade?

Hey there, sorry I didnt see your reply and by the time i did, i had run out of replies as it was my first day.

Thank you for scanning me, it all makes sense.

Scanning you I see an evil being that resembles an Angel, it is made purely out of light, it has wings, but it says to me I am no angel, it is accompanied by a wolf, and it is very beautiful and intelligent.

1 Like

Hi @Abraxas

Can we trade scan? I need help understanding what my own intuition is trying to tell me and the depth of my own intuition.

1 Like

Sure I can give it a try,

I see Thor all around you. He’s using his Hammer to draw thunder all around you, and this thunder is one with him, and he is telling me to tell you, “the thunder has chosen you”.

1 Like