Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

What do you mean?

1 Like

Reading a person for their soul looks or type. I use to do this often and had luck with it. But for some reason besides me being rusty as hell, your energy is quieter compared to others on here.

Do you want to explain me more about that in private? :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d still like a scan šŸ¤·

2 Likes

Do you want me to dig deeper the. What we already talked about?

1 Like

I would love if you did that!

2 Likes

Ok I will go back to our pm when I find a little more for you.

1 Like

Anyone else like to trade?

@Xag_darklight Wait so your saying just by my name you can feel my energy or something??

Everything you type, the name you typed as your profile name, everything you touch, everywhere you go, etc. you leave a energetic fingerprint that allows your energy to be read.

3 Likes

@anon48079295 Wow really? Huh I had no ideaā€¦ interesting.

Someone scans me I can attempt to scan back

ok

1 Like

Saw a dragon with rough skin (or a big snake with or without wings) and green eyes which was looking towards me in a provocative way.

1 Like

Ok, @Mani

I see volcanic stones that are moving because underneath thereā€™s lava that on contact with the air turns bright blue but in the background is still red, bright red.

The next vision is a beautiful waterfall printed on several tarot-like cards that a hooded man plays with. He shows me his face while he looks at me disapprovingly, his skin is made of scales.

The following image is that of a person with a headdress of two large horns, I wouldnā€™t say that it resembles a Demon because the energy is totally different. The being is resting on a large rock, itā€™s a cold beach, the being rises from his rest and goes to an invisible door and simply leaves there.

The tird vision is that of several hooded men who carry weapons with their two arms, then I see more people who walk quickly through tunnels carrying weapons and torches, but the fire is close to their chest.

The next image is a woman on a pedestal with black clothes that cover her body, she holds a large shield behind her that rests on the floor covering her legs, and with the other hand she holds another torch, and the burning fire of her torch is all the sky that is turned red by the fires around her.

The last image that came to my mind is that of a horse covered with ashes that stain the whiteness of its fur, have another large shield on its back and is pulling with strings the entire previous stage where the sky was contaminated with fire.

Donā€™t forget to let me know if this makes any sense to you

3 Likes

Im going to try a proper scan tonight for you @Angelb1083 :slight_smile: thought about that and figured id like to try to delve a little more too. See what else I can find.

2 Likes

Ok sounds great to Me!

1 Like

I come from a family of bloodthirsty Scots that descend from Vikings. The MacLeod clan. Personal family lore as there are two sources that I get this from in my family. Either we are the descendants of the god Fenrir or we are the descendants of the god Freyr.

Best guess is; my desire for romance in my life. The black clothes covering their true intentions even more strengthened by the shield covering her legs. The fire, I havenā€™t a clue what it could be.

My family has ancestry from them as well but itā€™s really far back on my grandmaā€™s side.

1 Like

Mine is from my mother. So quite recent for me. Specifically we are MacLeod of Harris/MacLeod of Dunvegan in the isle of Skye

2 Likes