Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hey man, thank you so much really, I got into so many things at the same time, when it comes to my life…;
Thanks for your input, it is infinitely appreciated! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I have no clue where I am at now, but I miss the sense of pure power…;

Same here

I wish to try to scan you too if you wish! I haven’t done this before but I am more than willing to try in exchange… :slight_smile:

Sure!
I see a pale skinned young women, I would describe her as strong willed, cunning. She sits on a throne, back straight, legs crossed at the knees, she’s confident one could say nearly to the point of arrogance, yet she walks the talk. She’s wearing a black dress.
Im unsure if its the profile pic influencing this, but she has long red hair, down to the middle of her back.
Gah im sorry this isn’t much, this is my 3rd scan.

1 Like

I see a man with tan skin, tall horns that reach up to the sky, sitting on a rock in a forest. He’s shirtless, has a build kind of like a swimmer, just slightly more muscular. He has sharp nails, black hair, looking into his eyes, I can see he’s strong, hes connected with his more wild/primal side. There’s other beings near him in the forest, but they wont come out, not while im there lol.

4th scan done. Sorry its not that good Rungr, im still learning

3 Likes

Not bad, my true self is connected to nature, and the wild/primal side of things.

2 Likes

Thank you a lot of that rang true, just remember the more you practice the easier it is.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade? I am beyond bored at the moment.

Don’t bury me under all these profound occult revelations!

I’ll trade.

1 Like

Ok!

Sure I can but I definitely don’t need an road opener…

What do you want?

1 Like

You can chose who you would want to give offers to for me if you would like.

Anybody want to trade?

Well you can’t go wrong with a road opener from some potent and pricey oil. The oil is consecrated to Hecate and I could apply it to your mind to open some magickal powers instead of earthly things. Or you could specify a friend who you want me to enchant with road opening power.

2 Likes

Would anyone want to trade? Lol

A gift demands a gift!

I’ll do a scan. Id also like one. :blush:

1 Like

What scan do you want?

1 Like