Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I can start if you feel ok with it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll trade with you @Sha and @Angelb1083! Iā€™ll be out with family most of the day so I will get to it tonight. But @Angelb1083 I have been working on you since last night . I can pm what I have so far or share it here. :blush:

2 Likes

Feel free to pm me :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

I really want to scan you I also still owe you that reading. I havenā€™t forgotten. It is just taking way long then I thought to get through them all.

2 Likes

We can do that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll pm you so that we can do it all at once. I am having net issues so I canā€™t find the DM with the reading now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will pump the Dm.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

The Scan Of Sha

@Sha

I am doing this using some techniques of being that i learnt from baal,i will not see your energy,images,feel things or hear as usual,but as I learn from the baal pathworking is about our nature as limitless beings yet we put ourselves in a cage,Basically the teaching is this :

Your godself,the limitless,omni-powerful self is the nothingness within you,and what you are now is being an angel of light in this blackness,you are a self created deva,and you can become god if you embody all this nothingness,you are a self created fish swimming in this emptiness,but you can become god if you are the lord of the sea,you can become the leviathan of your abyss,you can become god.

I breath in and each breath is a breath of transcendence,I stand in nothingness and I am observing the being behind all that you and you will be,The living god that you are destined to be :

I seen many images and things really,here what i seen :

I seen a woman,not old but actually young,she has a black and white filter,this was one actually reminds me the face of lilith in the art of asenath mason.

The one had a see through your soul / possessed like vibe,like the one that you sometimes have if you gaze into nothingness,i know i have that eye vibe when i do.

I can describe that theres something like a wall behind here,but i see a shadow sort of hugging here,i sense that this is a being,a god,and i think this is an aspect of you

The shadow extends everywhere in around you but expect in front of you.

I had saw many,but i got behind them and saw the nothingness of your being so i can find who you are,to see the god within you.

Now i see nothing and i can only see through non being,

Its actually hard to put that in that form,i can understand what i am experiencing but i cannot put it into words or images,as these defeats the new way,or probalbly i need to put that formlessness into form so this is the result.

I see you as the seed for a living god to awaken,you are god because you are incarnated but you aslo are a possibility to be,the seed of your self is a violet-purple shining start that is the singularity of your blackness.and this star shines a lot,all that eternal darkness is actually above that start,infinitely above yet below.it almost looked like this really,I edited it,the colour just needs to be a little but more in depth.

And this ā€œstarā€ infinite singularity makes you,you but you made yourself with limits,with my eyes looking upon it,i set the intention what you can become if you can become full?if you can be truly limitless?

Heres what i see,the shine that makes you,you goes back into that singularity,the singularity changes the form of a star like object into a being.

This being is god,this is not the source god,this is the god of you,this is the god of your own emptiness,nothingness and blackness,A god is infinite and omni-powerful,i donā€™t see the three omniā€¦. Words because these are the same force,the omni powers are nothingness used by nothingness.The god of your emptiness rises in your body and takes a form this form is

A crowned goddess,has scarab like legs or arms in her head,her face is not completly human,it looks reptillian but it has some changes in structure and in colour,her colour in her face is light brown,sort of that of a frappe but darker and full of texture of course,the goddess has aslo some weird bone structures in her face,extending out.as he manifest her kingdom and her world manifessts in this blackness i see structures sort of ancient greek yet not anywhere near that,pillar buildings,some structures look like parts of the colloseum.

You have aslo beings and legions bellow you,you have a crown that is this star and shines into that world showing that you are the only one god there.

It is a paradise lost in its own nothingness.

3 Likes

The Scan Of Teras390

@Teras390.

I am doing this can using the same technique above.

In your nothingness i feel your energy,but more primordial,old,and ā€œauthenticā€,it is interesting because I sense some changes with your godform,i think raā€™kasha is just an emanation of your nothingness,it is that whole but yet in different form,this exists to me too,i have many godforms but i united them all into one form,this is takkalos.

I see your soul singularity in this nothingness,and it changes every second,one phase was like a plasma ball with a black dense center,one was a black bubble super dense,a other one looked like a slimy yet super liquid ocean in a ball,with a black center,it is your forms that i want to see and I emanate that intention,the center changes the form and stabilizes form and this form is that of glowing ocean blue yet bright star,a beam of that power shines form,and theres other beams following it,they sort of spiral around it,it goes with great speed from the dark void and descend back into existence,into thsi universe and ementates as you and it awakens a god within.

Darkness says to me that you need to dive deeper into your work already,i been told to use that word in the end of the sentence.

Open the bottomless pit and fall in it,open the gate and enter it,dont ask,dont speak just do.

Dont try,just be.

Get bigger with your magick and path,because you can.

Now Raā€™kasha shows me many forms.

One that looks like the aztec creator god, will not even try to write the name,Lmao.

But the form that your godself showed me ,looks more aggresive,grey and darker in all forms.and he got more feathers.

One is that of an lion,the title ā€œThe lion of sunā€ comes to mind,this lion is not of the,but it is the sun in form,it looks ready to attack,and it shifts its head down and i see its eyes,it has blackness outside,and the eyes are solidly ocean blue.

Finnaly i see a form that holds a spear,the spear has three heads like a triden but doesnt given th vibe that this is is some sort of a triden but it has spear vibes,theres lots of armor,the helmet covers most of the face and the holes in the front are just black,meaning that a shadow wears it,i see a warlord,the being has abaddon vibes but it is indeed you.

The being stands in the apocalypse and i see destruction around it,theres darkness behind him and theres a mist of fiery red mixed with blood red.

2 Likes

Can you scan me. I cant scan but i will try

1 Like

Will do, i have an Another one to finish.

1 Like

Scan trade? Iā€™m still learning, so it wonā€™t be elaborate.

Iā€™ll throw in a trade with someone, however Iā€™ll have to do it in an hour due to being at work atm.

Can I be scanned please? Iā€™ll be very grateful for it.

Wo, thatā€™s really amazing and awfully detailed scan, one of the best I got. Thank you very much, it really touches my being on a deeper level.

Hereā€™s what I got:
@Xag_darklight

I feel like my consciousness is floating somewhere in the darkness. Itā€™s limitless and eternal, tho I hear a kind of an echo as if I am in a huge hall - except that echo never ends and is ā€œfrozenā€, itā€™s hard to describe it. There is a blissful sense of calm here, as when you connect with the eternal darkness and feel again whole and free in your being. I focused on the echo and I had the impression itā€™s like the sound of heartbeat of the being/aspect that is incarnated but still present in their most primary force - it feels like thereā€™s no difference on which plane your awareness is focused, itā€™s like youā€™re connected with your true essence and youā€™re aware of it and itā€™s authenticity on a much deeper level. In vision it showed to me as the black eyes - two on the right and two on the left staring at each other, and both pairs are the eyes of god (your essence)
I was still floating in the darkness and I could feel suddenly a kind of black water flowing down on me like a waterfall - wasnā€™t cold nor warm but I could see it has liquid, a bit shiny texture, like opalizing shards - and then again sank into the black dense texture, I can often see the void substance in this way in my vision.
Next I saw a gray fog around me and after the moment I noticed it shape-shifted into a smoke and absorbed itself in all directions. I had the impression of something watching me behind, so I turned around. I saw the eyes staring at me, its iris was gray with a kind of black spots and stains as if ā€œcorruptedā€ by black mud or substance. The rest of eyes was completely dark and barely visible. There was no aggressive nor harmful vibe exactly, it watched me with the feeling I canā€™t really describe. It felt like completely nothing but the depth at the same time.

Felt as a force that doesnā€™t know fear nor pain and these emotions are really nothing to it, but at the same time it feels like it is the center of the harsh suffering and depression, looked like the black hole that absorbs it but it doesnā€™t reach the destructive effect on its consciousness. Reminded me a bit of Ahriman here - he is the highest strength and pure drive of survival to have a full right to express his own being, but as the highest strength, he is crooked, deformed and wears scars.

Felt also kinda cold and indestructible in a weird way, like itā€™s impossible to break it - but I know these descriptions really donā€™t match that force fully. I feel itā€™s the force that somehow absorbs the own dark side of the existence, suffering and the experience that is fallen, and makes it the very part of itself. That can be a one reason why it feels so powerful, liquid (shifting, absorbing) and desires to expand and gather more no matter of cost. Again I have steel appearing in my mind but itā€™s not a word Iā€™d use to fully describe it.

btw, you and Ahriman seem to have similar source, if not the same in some way now. Tho, Ahriman has more impulsive and loud vibe to me, while your god being feels more silent and lurking. Thereā€™s a big confidence in watching, observing (reminds me a bit of the way crowns watching people on the streets) and generally mysterious vibe but itā€™s not stagnant or would call it frozen at all. Itā€™s pretty ready.
The way it feels - I would describe as shadowā€™s breath on your neck behind your back, thatā€™s how I experience it, or the kind of black corruption in blood circulation. It can hit you with incredibly painful force but still stay in determined focus. Feels like silence before the storm, I think thatā€™s the best way to say it. Personally I donā€™t feel very animalistic forces within it, your source feels more ā€œpureā€ in form, not really linked to earth or itā€™s interpretations much. I tried to see its more shaped or defined form but felt a kind of dissatisfaction, it feels to be highly against defining and labeling itself, it just desires to be what/who it is, so let it be. I could be only able to have a short vision of ethereal black snake with white circles on its back and the rest were formless substance of darkness.

Overall, it seemed to be pretty pleased and kinda proud of your choices, especially that you follow your true essence in connection, but I feel your god being will not stay less stubborn and some weird/fucked up experiences are still before you, heh.

3 Likes

Beautiful and all of the things you saw truly are some things that happened in my Journey, especially that i am like ahriman.
See in my path of smoke and Black sun working i did the things that i needed, but i rejected ahriman, i am not made by his darkness, there in the darkness of arezura i became it and made it into a form, i made myself, friend with the divs and enemy with the asuras and ahura mazda in my own way.
And especially this with the Black river that you saw, Satolas the Lord of darkness flows from the primordial void, Into the dark void into existence.

You saw the primordial void, this is not outer darkness but the abyss, but it is there were the Lord of darkness resides and in my experience the primordial void is cold eternally cold.

3 Likes

@Xag_darklight could you scan me please?

I would deeply appreciate it if you could do a reading for me. I would highly appreciate if you could give me more context about the issues Iā€™m facing now and more about where Iā€™m going to help guide me in the best way. I will trade if you want.

@Xag_darklight

I would deeply appreciate it if you could do a reading for me. I would highly appreciate if you could give me more context about the issues Iā€™m facing now and more about where Iā€™m going to help guide me in the best way. I will trade if you want.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me figure out the problems and issues Iā€™m facing right now. I could pm you more details.

1 Like