Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

To be fair the true self or “higher self” gender won’t always match your physical one. Some people are female in soul but reincarnated as male, or genderless but reincarnated as male or female, or can be both in soul/something else entirely in soul and be one or the other in physical.

2 Likes

Open for swaps.

1 Like

me please :innocent:

tell me when you want to get scanned

I see a golden city in the clouds being carried by a large flying creature. I want to say it’s a dragon, but its head is more like the Demogorgon from Stranger Things. In a low masculine voice, he says “Leave me be”.

I try to move around him and enter this city, but I’m repelled by an unseen force every time. Finally, he roars, telling me to go home. He then leaves me behind.

I try following, but lightning strikes me and the sky turns dark. Lighting occurs again, and I see the beast’s shadow with glowing red eyes.

(Ready to be scanned)

2 Likes

Idk why, but I saw water, like i was in an ocean sailing, moving forward then this water beast comes up and is ready to eat me, I stopped before going any further, wtf did we both just see? :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

did the beast carrying the city feel menacing, but was he protective of me? so wierd

1 Like

Difficult to see. There was no landscape or panorama to look at, only the interiors and the people.

1 Like

You picked up on both my current listening habits in music, and one of the spirits I’ve been working with the past few days. :+1:

For you I see a beautiful woman wy long red hair, she wears some sort of corset lingerie, and a very long string of pearls that reaches to her belly button. She sits kneeling on a padded chair, leaning over a table covered with bottles and vials. Her eyes are wide and excited as she grabs each one. Adding a dash here, a few drops there, all into a larger beaker that sits over a burner. She’s more intuitive than methodical, an almost manic symphony of creation.

When it seems she is done, she notices she isn’t alone. Smiling at me, she almost bounces in her chair with excitement as she waits for her brew to boil. The alchemy equipment as well as the study looks almost like a steampunk fantasy mixed with a brothel.

2 Likes

Ho i did not know i had wings :hugs: I have tried to make my aura red so it will attract women. But i belive some one is doing this for me some one close. :thinking:

I have a hard time scaning you…

The only thing i saw was a human with chain links over the whole body.

I could not see if it was female nor male.

For lack of better word i show a illustration down her :blush:

Only the sex is not there and the chain is real and the person is dark and almoste future less.

1 Like

@Prophet @anon48079295 Would either of you care to trade?

1 Like

No one can scan me. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sure, I’m currently on my way home from work and can scan you once I get home

1 Like

mad max

1 Like

Thank you.

Scan for me?

You have to make an introduction.

Someone scan me please! I can’t scan other people yet, but I’d be grateful if anyone could scan me lol

1 Like