Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

want to try scanning?

Sound. " none, whatever you find" it is then. Lol. X

Rungrā€¦I see you sitting halfway up a mountain, the place were both land and clouds, sky mix. You are, part animal, part human. Sitting there, smelling the land below, the earth, pineā€¦the rain that is to come. I sense your animal qualitys!
You are standing before a mirror! The rune drawn, then you step through! I see hagalaz! Yet you arenā€™t bound by its properties, you are the vessel! To send the message. X

1 Like

I can try to scan you if youā€™d like.

1 Like

OK :smile:

I see you as a winged male with a white tail tip much like a devilā€™s. Thereā€™s a black mirror in your right hand and your hair is white-blonde and pulled up into a pony tail. Eyes are blue with slit pupils and something is following behind you. Some sort of dog beast creature with pointed ears and thick black fur.

1 Like

Did the dog feel menacing?

I will scan you soon in a couple mins

No, the dog just felt protective to me. Not menacing.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

as soon as i started I immediately saw to huge white beautiful doors open into what looked like a palace, it was bright white and shiny, then dwelling on that I saw a bright sun shining, I felt a sense of peace.

Hmmm. Youā€™ve seen not just my energy but my soul. Interesting and well done.

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awww. Thank you!

1 Like

Rungrā€¦on a material plane, everyday life. my scan isā€¦and I mean no offense in what I write. You are not as you were, your core is strong, the animal in you! but like an animal who lives in a zoo, you I feel are forgetting you are wild! X

1 Like

Would anyone be willing to scan me? Im sorry but i do not know how to scan back

1 Like

Rungr! Have you anything to tell me? X

Dont apologize, for something you havenā€™t learnt yet! The truth is spoken from the mouth of babes! You will give a scan better than mostā€¦ because you are biased. X

1 Like

Could anyone scan me?
Iā€™m willing to scan back but I must say I have no practice so, Iā€™ll be practicing with you so for speak :sweat_smile:

Sorry, but yes thereā€™s some really accurate symbolism in regards to my soulā€™s true self/form.