Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anyone want to scan me or soul dive me? Im interested in learning if im a fragment of a being that went on there own or not. Im curious lol.
Thank you.

I can tarot it but youā€™d have to dm me the appropriate question.

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

1 Like

Yes I would like to trade

1 Like

@anon35721968 While I was scanning you, I saw a marble of white energy, vibrating and pulsing. This marble enlarged itself and turned into a scenery of a valley full of beautiful flowers.
There was a sense tranquility and bliss in being in this scene. It was rather bright. Then I was a holding a flower, couldā€™ve been a rose. I then knew that you were the flower in this marvelous garden. Then the flower transformed into a beautiful women, she may have been a faerie, but I felt she was more of a goddess. There was an air of virginal purity about you, the goddess I was seeing looked pale and almost very bright. She was the flower I was stroking. She reminds me of a goddess of fertility, more as the goddess Ostara. There is kindness and gentleness, yet your aura was vibrating very strongly and brightly. She had long white or blonde hair and a beautiful ethereal face. Her outfit was very frilly and faerie like

That is all I saw. :blush:

2 Likes

@Shani
I feel incredible balanceā€¦between light and dark, theres a moon changing phases in the night skyā€¦bringing a recent change within you, the stars connect as if youā€™ve sensed a new connection but are still working on how to move forward with it.

As I walk through pine trees their smell along with rosemary fills the air, a lady rests beneath a tree at one with all that is s all around herā€¦
The elements are surrounding her in a magic circle ā€¦while feathers fall upon her shouldersā€¦a close and in depth connection to the Spirit realmsā€¦communication flows with ease.
Her aura glow whiteā€¦

A higher connection to knowledge she seeks a path that she has tweaked to meet her own personal needs.
An old style dress she wears dirtied by the Earthā€¦for a goddess of heart and soul no stature requiredā€¦

As I approach closer such a welcoming gaze for your intuition is strongā€¦
There is a marking upon her wristā€¦and in the other hand she holds a yellow ribbon, the yellow representing creativity and wisdom, spirit are only but a whisper away for youā€¦

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @Shani
that was a beautiful scanning
I can connect to the white energy and also
Can relate to Ostara ā€œduring Ostara the light and dark are in perfect balanceā€ the light is growing and the Sun is about to burst forth with new energyā€ Iā€™ve found that balance within yet have recently received a bust of new energy.

I can also understand the kindness and gentleness yet my aura vibrates with different representation.

1 Like

Aww amazing! I love you for this :heart: thank you. Yes It felt like the energies of Ostara and the season of welcoming spring, which is I felt something virginal pertaining to that.

Anyone want to trade?

This was no easy task for me :laughing:

I meditated on your energy from your account signeture and tried to picture the energy in a way with closed eye lids.

I saw a female dressed in a redish multi clolured armor of some kind and she was waving a staff of in her right hand. Her energy was white and pinkish.

She had possetive vibes and was showing off to me i belive.

2 Likes

I belive i got her name right know. But i will not mention it her i send you a pm if you like. :slight_smile:

I wish someone to scan meā€¦I will offer a scan in returnā€¦x

I scanned you and you never returned it lol.

1 Like

I apologise, I am true to my word, I will give you a scan now if that is acceptable to you? X

Whoever would like to give me a scan in the PMs, Iā€™ll be happy to return it.

No worries, but aye thatā€™s acceptable to me lol.

1 Like

Thank you! A gift demands a gift! Better late then never!
Give me a few minutes to sort my shit outā€¦x

1 Like

Rungrā€¦if you want, have you a specific question in mind? X

None, whatever you find.

1 Like

someone scan me, ill scan back