Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Sha

When I scan you I come to a large body of water, almost seems endless or slowly expanding little by little. Above the water is this full moon, big and bright, it’s light reflecting off the water giving it a calm atmosphere, the energy in the air has this soft feeling to it and smells like how the air smells during the fall, somewhat crispy but kind of refreshing when you inhale. There’s some rippling in the water with slow wide successions and I’m standing on the water as if it’s a hard surface. When I start to follow the rippling the water is giving off it seems to be originating from a center point, each time I get closer to the center point the ripples become less and less far apart and more in quick short successions.

When I reach the center I see this being rise from the water, at first her body is the very water itself which shows me that you may have an affinity for water, but once the water takes on a solid form or something close to solid it’s a womanly body but with no features, she’s just pure elemental darkness with what feels like the elemental energy lunar rippling through her being as a silverish color, her eyes are pure white and her hair or what seems like hair flows down her form and stays merged with the water below, this gives me a feeling she’s a being of darkness, lunar, and water in terms of energies. She somewhat reminds me of a banshee, but not quite. I give a slight bow to thank her for showing herself to me, you showing yourself to me and she starts walking and as she does it’s almost like the moon is centered around her, this world centered around her. the ripples of the water eminate from her.

2 Likes

I’ll scan some one

I’ll trade with you

1 Like

Apologies for the delay…
Thank you @Glenn_the_ghoul
You done well…it’s not easy to scan me, however you did well, the dark energy which made you think of those is entities is good confirmation for me.

Sumerian i have links to Enlil.
Blessings…

I shall return the scan…
I smell smoke…a fire burns but it smells sweet like herbs…there’s a trail of feathers all different colours reflecting the full moon they lead to a man standing by a fire, he holds a peace pipe in one hand, for you feel it time to express your true self, your not engulfed in darkness for energy is mixed within you…it’s as if you haven’t found you true path yet plus you mix a lot of different kinds of magic.

You have markings on your arms and legs, as I get closer I can see athame in one hand pointing to the west…a yellow ribbon wraps around your wrist…I hear drums but it’s a calling a spiritual calling…I can hear The voices yet you can’t,
Your energy builds within and there’s a connection to the earth element you are growing in knowledge but remember to always look for more, you have a tendency to get distracted.

1 Like

Does someone in here knows how to do more then just a scan?
Like look into the person’s life or soul/mind…

Looking into the soul is a scan, it’s just a deeper scan, and depends on what you mean by looking into the soul.

Most people in here seem to be describing a momentary sight of someone’s soul.
How much more can you see?

There’s scans of seeing the person’s true self/soul’s race, their inner landscape, a spec of their life prior to reincarnation, or one of their past lives, their elemental energies, etc.

1 Like

@Shani @anon48079295 Would either of you be willing to trade with me?

1 Like

Sure

2 Likes

Hold on let me get yours

1 Like

I’ll do yours in a bit

I sense something aquarian about you. I’m getting the elements of electricity and water, both of those combined can be deadly. Thunderstorms. There is a beautiful hidden light within you, something soft, yet generous and bountiful, something like river full of life. Your soul looks like golden stream of light. Its very beautiful.
You are kind hearted, yet so strong and so full of will to achieve. You form is very beautiful like ribbons of gold.
There is also a tangible power inside you, I keep seeing gold. So much gold.

That is all I see for now.

2 Likes

@Shani

When scanning you I first see myself falling into darkness, it felt like it was going on for a while before it was like hitting a solid ground but there being no ground to perceive. While inside the darkness I start to hear whispers of this woman’s voice, but then it blends with more voices, female, male, children as well. The area starts to feel somewhat heavy and the sound was somewhat like a whooshing sound but it was light in tone, I started walking and aside from the sound aforementioned as I walked it sound like my feet were tapping against glass, each step seemed like it caused a glimmer of light to come from the above me, it continued until it seemed like the ‘sky’ was full of stars, it lights the area up however and what I see before me was an endless graveyard, but there were no stones over them just burial ground and I was standing on this glassy platform looking out.
When I called out the lights from above seem to have come together and descended on me, it hovered over the burial ground and formed the body of a tall woman in a white gown and something of a kind of crown on her head but it was not a crown, her hair was white and she smelled of death. I asked who she was or better what was her purpose, that was when all the voices started to simmer down and speak closely to me, from what I picked up was that she was a guide of sorts, dealing with the dead. She reminds me of a reaper if anything. Her ‘skin’ was as white as snow and her eyes had no pupils but only the whites, the gown she wore was clear to distinguish from the rest of her body as the gown was almost like milky white silk.

When I took into her energies it comes off like this really chilly death elemental energy, while I do feel the presence of the four basic elements they pale in comparison to this mass amount of death she’s giving off, she is like a phantom but not as she is pretty much solid as if she’s flesh and bone.

After that, she gives off this blinding light and the scan ends there.

1 Like

Masculine. Intelligent and intellectual. You have sense of practicality about you that enables you to jump around the slow logic of others. Your desires may be intact to seek abundance of knowledge from various areas in spiritual.

I see a grey rocky landscape under a night sky. A dark rider resting beside the cliff. He looks to me like a nomad, searching seeking and also a persian warrior. He wears black and has his face covered. I’m sorry it’s so short. He is very quiet and something about the type of animal he rides, like a horse or something. I’m sorry again of it wasnt enough

2 Likes

Holy shit. Wow that’s crazy. Thank you

1 Like

I can do more of yours in little while. As well as @Narsonix
something came up while I was scanning

2 Likes

No problem, your energy and what I would call your soul landscape seems really expansive and defined and you seem really connected to death which seems kind of a rarity when reading people imo.

1 Like

Will someone scan me! And show me what living God/goddess is inside of me? I think not people!

Again thank you that was really helpful. Considering what I’m going through as well

1 Like