Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hello, so I couldn’t get so much, but I could feel a dark feminine energy, made me think about Lilith, Naahma, Qalilitu, and so on. It felt really ancient too, like sumerian, or mesopotamian. Black and dark blue energy. Under the light of this colors I could see something like a vase or pillar of clay with statues of feminine sphinxes. It hadn´t so much detail, more like primitive and handmade.
I dont practice a lot of scanning so I´m not sure how accurate I can be

2 Likes

I like to draw what I see. It was like uprising sun.
gd

4 Likes

I’m up for a trade.

Oh, that’s really beautiful, I love it so much. I had exactly the same color vision of mine once too. Thank you ~

I felt pretty warm energy, a bit like “cosmic” one, hard to explain, it was like heaven’s sky made of crystals and colorful gemstones like stars. Felt deep, very creative force like something that reminds me of “creator of the worlds” thing or a kind of the keeper of ones, and feels very endless, not earthy at all. Then I saw a very pure light inside the darkness that was shining like the sun with moving flames softly. It felt very beautiful and calm, the white color was even different, not like normal physical “white” it was really pure and multidimensional like a kind of an astral gate leading to the various lands of gardens or beautiful lands in general.

I also felt the coldness of the steel and I had in mind the picture of the tall, pale man wearing a kind of silver armor with white decorated fabric on the right shoulder. He was holding a spear with a golden sparehead. Had light blue eyes with the sense of depth, black hair - felt more androgynous to me and kinda mysterious, like his being has the deeper layers of some world knowledge, a bit like water + air element. Pretty cosmic entity, feels very calm to me and skilled in creation. Reminds me also of green hills or villages idk why.

2 Likes

@itsnathanm7
First I saw the darkness, very old and deep, it surrounded my perception like strong wave of some black ocean and took into depths. Then it shape-shifted and looked like a black dense fog, very silent within. It feels very endless and old, like it reminds me strangely of primal “home” where everything changes their life force, it’s like slow corruption and death energy. It’s very transmutating but in more slow and deep manner to me. At first reminded me a bit of Ahriman but he has more expressive vibe and yours feels more in slow motion and oddly more comfortable to me, like half-sleeping state.

I saw a black tall figure, looked like wearing the black hooded robes made of dense darkness and he had the polished skull (without the lower jaw part) as face. It seemed like he had also a kind of wings made of torn pieces of black material or something like that. I couldn’t feel any feelings or emotions from him, felt rather cold, silent and odd. Around him were floating slowly some black dots, maybe those were the flies.

Then I saw a vibrant red color and the vision changed into a rather naked man with red skin (looked a bit like the whole body was covered in blood) had golden crown on his head and he was covering his shoulders with his hands. Had black eyes but I also had the impression that they were shape-shifting into green from time to time. Felt royal to me in some way but his face expression was more like anger or seriousness. Like as if he was saying “why it’s like this?” in anger like or pretentious voice, hard to explain. Had also warrior vibe, very determined energy.

1 Like

Hi there! I am very interested! :slight_smile:

There is a dense light that surrounds yourself in a fiery pit. What I see is an orb of some kind of energy — it is white and yellow. There is tiny fractures in what I can say a plane that transcends beyond comprehension. You are literally stuck in an orb as the sorcerer who cannot leave the pit until you’ve attained the true way.

1 Like

Wish I could do it…

P.s group of dark gladiators

2 Likes

Any one want to trade?
Edit: phone is dying so I’ll comment later.

@Hyze I see a demonic woman. Half human half bat. She is elegant and queen-like. All in black. She has a fierce smile and she opens her wings with might. Although everything was black she was emanating some form of light.

2 Likes

Thank you, description reminds me about one I received from someone else some long time ago, now I try to “free” this energy to influence the environment.
As for the man- did he have wings? :wink:

@johnbad I see a pied-winged swallow (bird) but the blue on it is very bright. It easily flies against opposing winds. It’s yet to find it’s flock but it’s still well off on its own.

@Hyze Very accurate. Thanks. Do you think my reading was any good?

I don’t check other readings, I always read it only using my own visions because I want to stay fair towards the people I trade with and I would like them to do the same - my rule. That’s interesting tho.

I didn’t notice the wings, tho he was pretty tall, very pale shiny skin, a bit like diamond glitter or smth, short black hair and had pretty visible cheekbones. Kinda androgynous beautiful look.

2 Likes

I believe that’s me after having recently started shadow work. So yes there is a lot of truth in it and it was very interesting to read. o:

1 Like

That’s great to hear. I am a total noob at scanning so I really like to see they are accurate

Trade?

1 Like

Sure. I need some hours to finish my job tho.

1 Like

I will trade with someone. PM me ill make sure I let down some “shields” so to speak

1 Like