Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Teras390

Sure brother i am always happy to swap with you, after i finish Yours if you want we can do an Another swap circle.

Sure thing. Do you need a mug shot or can you do without?

1 Like

The emblem is hard to make out but it looks similar to ouranos,
Definitely interesting…

1 Like

Sorry i dont understand what that means, mind explaining what does that mean?

Thank you for your scan :blush:

1 Like

A picture of my face. ^^

1 Like

Oh ok i defenetly didnt know that term, if you wish i can surely do that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure thing I’ll PM you the image and you can post the Scan here, sounds like an idea?

1 Like

No problem, thank you for allowing me.

1 Like

@Xag_darklight I scanned you to see how it works, and I saw someone sitting on a throne, their body and face covered in darkness, they were wearing a crown with 5 long points going upwards.

1 Like

Did I missunderstood or do you want me to start this cycle perhaps? :slight_smile:

Oh one last the mugshot are for yours and my eyes only. And you can post the results of the Scan in this thread. :wink:

1 Like

Great, thank you very much for the scan! of the data provided, that of the aquamarine blue color, has left me very surprised, given that on a fortuitous occasion I could see in a transitive state, while entering the deepest stage of sleep as this same color emanated from my genitals; I jumped everywhere in multiple sizzling particles although I never had an explanation for it and certainly this color is very striking to me as I can see in those Sufi mosques that are in Turkey, once again I thank you for your contribution and if you had the provision To deepen a little more I would appreciate it a lot since this allows me to tie new ends of things that I did not find any explanation in the past.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade? :blush:

1 Like

I’ll trade. @Shadow_Whispers

The world is really bright almost like a cartoon, I see a random and fresh baked things (which you normal just smell you could see the smell). I see a colorful forest and in the clearing a cozy cabin and outside the window I see a rainbow and clothes line with white sheets.

I see a tall blonde woman (similar body type to Hedi Klum) with rosy cheeks, braids and wearing a green shirt. She is very happy. She seems to focus on the home and making it as magical and whimsical as possible.

Sorry to get back to you so late!

I see a field, like a meadow. Surrounded with trees. The Grass sways with the wind. A figure stands in the middle of this meadow, it gazes out, I can’t see his face very well but he has white hair and light blue Grey eyes. The vibe is very calm and at peace, but strong and powerful as well.

1 Like

Anyone trade?

Can you scan me ??

I need to get back in track and learn how to scan again

1 Like

Lol ya I need to strengthen my skill also…
@Mani