Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

It looks like you have done a lot of work on yourself, your aura isn’t muddy but it looks like it was. I see guardians around you protecting you. Enjoy this work you have done on youself.

The Godform in see is a younger kid version of you jumping on clouds and having a really good time laughing in blue skies.

3 Likes

Would anyone like to trade?

I’ll trade. @anon35721968

1 Like

@Brand_New shall I go first

Yes please

1 Like

What I see is a lot of Art Deco. I see a woman who looks like a combination of :e012ebc28b5e756f226c738302213353|357x500

She is holding scales but they aren’t balancing anything.

To one side is a crescent moon and the other side a star.

The background is completely black.

2 Likes

@Brand_New Beneath the moonlight upon a rock sits a lady dressed in pure white, a river flows near by, she juggles the elements within her hands,
With The dark smoke encircled, I sense strong protection, (either in a magical sense or you raise a guard around others)
I move closer through the trees and hear music, it invokes such emotion,
I gaze at you as you turn around you white robes are engraved with golden markings,
In front of you is a dagger you pick this up which shows a marking upon your arm, gracefully you rebalance the elements in your left hand,
You take the dagger and whisper the name of of another (you have a strong bond with a being not of the earthly plain)
You call upon your ancestors, to remove your past struggles…
You’ve been hurt but have grown strong.
Your desires are granted for you are pure, you’ve found balance (see scales)
You raise your hood and release yourself from your body ( I would say it’s linked to astro travel)
And your gone.

2 Likes

Holy crap that is really good. It took me a lot to finally get his name.:heart:

1 Like

@Brand_New your welcome and thank you,
I understand your scan, for the dark engulfs me, yet I have found my balance that I have no need to balance the light and dark no more.

1 Like

Getting smells of lavender , and pine. Really comfy natural stuff.
Maybe a bird. A small bird, just floating on a wind current without a care.
I’m not great at divination but I try.

2 Likes

I’ll trade with someone

1 Like

Have we traded yet?

Not that I’m aware of

1 Like

Shall we trade🤔

Sure

1 Like

Ok I will go first

Of course I wanna trade @Xag_darklight . :slight_smile: Always.

1 Like

@anon48079295
I walk through a tunnel symbols surround me despite the darkness, as I come to the end there is a clearing, the darkness is strong yet balanced, (you have found the path testing, the darkness does not engulf you completely, not yet anyway)
I approach a male standing in the centre of the clearing a dark grey smokey cloud surrounds him, he’s sees me and allows me to come closer, (you have strong protection around you although you use different techniques)
Part armour part robe (Greek kind) covers your body and you have markings on your arms,
A red ribbon is wrapped around your right arm (you have or are working on a strong bond with another being)
Your left hand holds a sword (there’s an embalm on it :thinking: interesting)
The sword touched the ground the points to the sky, (you recognise The elements but don’t use them to there full potential)
Your armour is marked from battle (emotional battles from the past) although there is still one that shines red still forming on the chest plate of your armour.
You speak words to me yet I do not understand ( maybe an old language used for rituals.
A crow comes to your side giving you a message for only you can hear (from the Astro plain)
Lightening strikes the sword and
I am pulled away as your smoke rises up engulfing you.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

Do you know what the emblem is? Or close depiction?

Also, when scanning you I get this short haired woman, her eyes glow a white light as it takes up all her eyes pupils and all to a point you can’t really see anything in her eyes but that. She’s wearing a old style gown (I don’t know what they’re called ) with beads from her right shoulder extending to her left hip around her is nothing but water and the sky is seems like it’s night time and full of stars.
When I approach her she sees me and it looks as though she’s standing on a lotus flower with the reflection of the moon beaming down on her. The stars also shine down and reflect on the waters around her.
She feels like she has a very clear lunar aspect to her as well as water. The energy around her smells almost sweet but there’s a slight bitter tinge to it and when I focus on sound her energy hums softly in its vibrations. It’s almost like her energy is tuning to the scenery around her, but the energy texture is almost like silk as it seemingly flows freely around her.

1 Like