Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anybody up for a trade?

1 Like

I am :slight_smile:

@Mind_Seeker20

Something very elemental going on with your energy.

Thereā€™s a sort ofā€¦ā€œthrummingā€ I get.

A thrumming darkness. Itā€™s deep and very dark alternately rotating one way or the other. (I also got an impression of blue)

I got a blast of cold wind and saw glimpses of a snowy landscape like on the side of a mountain or where the mountain meets a valley.

But the darkness kept coming over that.

A cavern of some sort. Many eyes, like various critters.

I saw a flash of a spiders ā€œfaceā€, itā€™s eyes and whatnot. Seemed rather large.

Suddenly all the critters started moving around as if to get away and hide. I realized they felt very gentle.

I pushed back to the snowy landscape.

A light blizzard or flurry of snow was going on and I could see the cave entrance or something.

It was hard to hold onto the landscape as I kept getting sucked back into that pitch black darkness.

1 Like

Interesting, I wonder what that means - when you said something elemental is going onā€¦air/water were the elements present in the scan you gave me. Since snow is a form of water.

Let me scan you now :slight_smile:

Your Scan:
When scanning you, I get a image of a young man (representation) wearing oversized clothing ā€“ at a closer inspection I notice that his nails (hands and feet) end in sharp pointsā€¦much like cats or other animals that have claws. Thereā€™s a tail that waving around behind himā€¦his hair is wavy/messy and greasy and his mannerism is almost childish. Which seems related to his choice of oversized clothing as his body is much to small for them. Heā€™s juggling a deck of cards in the air, performing some sort of Magick trick. Heā€™s got a big smile on his face.

The oversized clothing made me think it was more of a message rather then literal form of style. Something about ā€œtaking on more then you can handleā€ā€¦

I got that you should take on his mannerism, and laid-back almost playful nature/careless nature

Then about connecting with your instinctual side (his claws and tail, representing the animalistic side of him)ā€¦

1 Like

Can I have a scan

Haha, I really like that scan.

Pretty cool.

Reading that gives me a sense of childlike innocence

1 Like

Scan please

Scan trade?

@Mind_Seeker20
So taking a look at your chakras here. Root chakra seems fine, Sacral chakra is fine, Solar Plexis is fine but not very visible, it looks smaller, Heart chakra has some grief energy around it, Throat chakra is fine, Third Eye chakra is fine and psychically open, I can feel mine reacting to it when I focus on yours. Crown chakra is fine but itā€™s just sort of open, not as open as your Third Eye. Your energy to me feels a bit nervous. I try thinking what advice there is for you, and I keep getting something about a woman or girl, I think relative so, or someone close/on your mind. I try thinking ā€˜what about herā€™ and get sheā€™s going through stuff. I ask ā€˜whatā€™s the adviceā€™ and it seems to be not to worry about her. She might be giving you trouble. But she seems to be in a chaotic state herself. Anyway, I hope this was on point.

1 Like

Hello, been very busy these last few days. Iā€™ll be sure to return your scan for you today. Thanks!

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you, I see a man with horns andā€¦goat legsā€¦with hoovesā€¦around him I see women (like 2-3 of them?) And the environment is one of laughter and cheerfulness. It actually looked like he was in some sort of barā€¦or tavern or something. I didnā€™t get the sense of the relationship between the man and the women but it seemed to be like a familial type of relationship? As close as family or good friends. Although Iā€™m guessing good friends given the environment. The man has a mug with beer in it and he seems relaxed and just laid back in his mannerisms. He engorges himself with food, Iā€™ve noticed tooā€¦ he is the center of attention and he seems to be telling stories. Although I canā€™t actually hear whatā€™s being said, just the understanding of stories being told, similar to how you might with a group at a campfire at night.

Thereā€™s almost a giddy feeling to the scan, like his energyā€¦very cheerful and very careless maybe to a fault.

Also the man didnā€™t seem demonic at all, despite the hornsā€¦seemed more nature oriented. You might have nature spirits around you. Thatā€™s the feeling I got. Very cheerful ones at that lol.

1 Like

Scan? Interesting. I know some people can see at a distance. On the last live of Koettig, I saw a black dragon just behind him for a couple of seconds. Well if someone here can see my appearance in itā€™s true form, Id be the first that wants the information. Since I know which my incarnation is.

Scan trade?

Sure

Disclaimer; I am still new to scanning, so donā€™t expect to much accuracy.

When first scanning you with the intention to get a glimpse at your souI, I got some images of something that looked like a star, it was difficult for me to get closer to it. This focal point went from black to white and seemed to be in space, I would interpret that itā€™s some sort of singularity. I also got an image of a deer, and the moon, so thereā€™s that too. When looking for your chakras they all seemed sorta flowery to me, but I canā€™t really say much else. End of scan.

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you, I see a person with whoā€™s energy is in a bit of a balancing act. The image of this comes up:

Your energy appears to me like water and I see it flowing back and forth, and folding in on itself. Itā€™s movement is airy so I got a hint of that in it too. Your energy appears to me as a grey colorā€¦embracing both the light and darkness - very much in the middle between the two. This is both meant for your internal and external world.

I also got the sense that some things might feel chaotic but itā€™s all within the process of achieving and maintaining inner balance. Although currently itā€™s more about maintenance. The feeling of being unsteady on your feet even when to others you are grounded might be a way to describe how the chaos might feel. Kind of like a hurricane but where the eye of the hurricane is calm.

2 Likes

Went ahead and confirmed some suspicions of mine, didnā€™t expect that. Thx for the scan :pray:t6:

1 Like

I will request one. Yall know im good for it

1 Like

I can return if you want to scan me?

1 Like

Sure. Want me to go first?

1 Like