Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Ye xD

1 Like

For your scan:

First thing I got was a feeling of protection. I got the sense that you were protected, both from you but also from external forces. I did get a dark feeling from the energy when I was trying to find out who/what was protecting you. It didnā€™t seem like it belonged from any demonic being (or where dark energy was their ā€œprimeā€ energy). I got the imagery of shields, with rune style symbols burned into the wood portion of the shield. (the shields were made of metal and wood). The entire front (part facing outwards) of the shield was covered in these rune signs that were engraved into it via being burned into the wood. I got a heavy feeling from this (like heavily guarded).

When I continued to look further I saw something like this (although itā€™s ā€œheadā€ was more human-like and the body had hairs covering itā€¦looked more spider like)

That entity was separate from you, I did not get the feeling that it was any sort of parasiteā€¦but it did come off as animalistic in its intelligence in a way. Also it did not have human legs.

1 Like

Hmm. Ok.

1 Like

What sort of transformation?

Yep :+1:

Not sure about this.

1 Like

A chapter is complete almost , or working starting anew

1 Like

Iā€™m up for another scan trade.

1 Like

Yours was very true good scan thanks

1 Like

Just whatever you see. Thank you, Ill do yours once I have a moment to concentrate.

1 Like

I donā€™t really understand what any of this means for me.

Im I at war with myself, is something attacking me?

Is this an area I need to work on?

The water thing is weird, Im a water sign with a close connection to water.

1 Like

Your scan:

When starting to read you I get a sense of a person with hot energy on the outside but in your core itā€™s cold/cool. Your energy came off as a silver/clear blue in color and the heat I felt would be similar to steam, from a boiling kettle (didnā€™t get the image of a kettle, just trying to describe how the heat felt). While the cold in your core felt like ice. Some of your nature conflicts with itself.

It kinda reminded me of a positive and negative charge in a particle, in how your nature has two opposites to it, if that makes sense. Although it seems to flow.

The core looked like: (image that came)

Like this but without the black background, just the entire core seemed to visually represent itself to me as iceshards. Cold. Solid.

It did feel there was constant interaction between your core and the outer hot energy. If that makes sense. Like constant back and forth.

1 Like

One question the spider one was the one trying to atack or threatening no ?

It was around you. It didnā€™t seem like a parasite. It wasnā€™t attacking or stuff like that. It was just present. I got a primal/animalistic feeling from it, but not a bad vibe.

1 Like

I know exactly what it was hehe some thing arachne left for me xD thanks a lot

1 Like

Always wise to be on the good side of those type of creatures :slight_smile: (aka spiders creep me outā€¦)

1 Like

I felt like it was more two sides of your nature in conflict. Water for me is a heavy symbol of emotion, as if some part of you is crying out (the bestial scream acting as a harbinger of the rain) vs the dry sand which lacks the stability of earth that is normally present. You are on a ship, and the rain is in many ways your salvation in the situation you are in (the figure choking on dust, but salvation(not the Jesus kind, but more of a sense of impending relief) is met instead with a sort of disdainful anxiety (which is why there is no love for the rain in this place)

The boat should be in the water, but the vessel of your intent is not well grounded (the sand), you subconsciously attempt to call upon your strengths and emotions but it sweeps you up, but neither extreme help you.

If it doesnā€™t resonate that is okay, I just try to be honest and do my best. I am far from a expert on soul scanning.

1 Like

I would love it if you could scan me? You seem very good at this.

1 Like

Tomorrow Iā€™d be willing to do a scan trade.

1 Like

Your scan @Brand_New above ^ let me know when you can scan me back.

1 Like

I see multi colored puzzle pieces, some of them are being put into place, other pieces are struggling to fit in where they dont belong, and some are being taken out because they dont fit the current plan picture of plan.

The background is white, which is normally what I see when people are redesigning themselves.

And red stand stands out out a lot with some yellow.

It looks like you have been trying to figure things out and adjusting mostly well when to changes that need to happen with goals. Just try to not focus too much on what doesnā€™t fit.
@Mind_Seeker20

1 Like

Right on! Thanks :+1:

1 Like