Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Guess I just missed him

Can I get a scan will rescan

@mth_yesco Me and my mother share a lot of similarities in our natal charts and itā€™s obviously a karmic relationship. Weā€™ve mostly been fine though, but this Pre-Lifetime Karma force that has been heavily involved in my life is once again - lagging behind. Thereā€™s nothing to deal with because we foiled their crap before they could start it. Do I like my Mum a great deal? No, but that goes for most people, and I do appreciate her a lot. Youā€™re definitely picking up something though, cause Iā€™ve had dreams and stuff happen lately but itā€™s all so irrelevant to how my life turned out that it just pisses me off. Thanks though.

@Silverleaf Thanks :slight_smile: Letā€™s seeā€¦ your energy feels deep and wise. Quiet. The chakra that sticks out the most is the solar plexis though, which is issues with self-worth. Iā€™ll go through them all - root: fine, sacral: fine, less visible than root. solar plexis: thereā€™s a smudge of energy over it, heart: fine, throat: fine, third eye: good, open, my third eye reacts to it. Crown: good, open. Iā€™m not good at metaphoric visions, I just try to feel out ā€œwhat could help this personā€. Iā€™m getting something about challenges being ahead. Thatā€™s not niceā€¦ ā€œWhat will help with the challengesā€ I ask, and get believing in yourself. Thatā€™s good, that at least means youā€™ll be able to handle them. To make sure this doesnā€™t worry you I asked ā€œShould Silverleaf be worried about this?ā€ and I heard back, no. I hope this is helpful.

2 Likes

@Encore19 So tried to do the same thing to you ,your chakras seem different , Mix of like a vortex of back and white flames spinning around , lots of points around your body , work in unison all seem fine but the heart chakra maybe seem bit more full of dark flames than white ones spinning into a vortex as well ,i asked if you should know something and i saw a change of perspective you should have there is a small picture that you are focusing on and are not seeking whatā€™s around it the whole point , i see webs of fate and destiny around you being woven by a cosmic entity . A whole new painting . Thanks for the scan wish you the best .

2 Likes

Hello, letā€™s swap scans

Sure go first @mth_yesco

Hi Iā€™m new here can I get a scan plzzz

Hey id like a scan please & thanks in advance!

this sounds so interesting! would someone like to scan me as well? I donā€™t know how to return the favor but I would much appreciate it if someone could scan me.

1 Like

scan please
3f200c1603bc5bf9e35dd42f1ba9e1c8fdda5da8_2_432x500

full scan and in exchange great secret
@authority
@mth_yesco

You look like a Pisces :pisces: Sun or Pisces ascendant

more details please

@Ignited
scan please and in exchange

@Adrin
scan please and in exchange

Would love a scan from someone and can give one back, let me know if youā€™d prefer a DM.

-Dusk

@duskwalker Hey, I donā€™t mind if you post my scan here.

Iā€™m best at chakras so Iā€™m going to start there, and wow. Sorry to say but your root chakra is one of the worst Iā€™ve ever seen. There is so much energy in that area. It makes me think you have a severe issue with safety. Either your lifeā€™s been in danger before, or is now? I have no way of knowing if itā€™s physical or an illness or perhaps an intense fear over your safety brought on by something in the past. Moving up your sacral chakra seems okay-ish, solar plexis seems okay, heart seems meh. And going up to the higher chakras, actually even starting with the heart, thereā€™s not much energy around them and they just look fuzzy. I bet itā€™s because of the big problem with the root chakra. You did offer to return a scan which makes me think your third eye and crown chakra must be open, so Iā€™ll look a little more at those two. Your third eye looks a little open but your crown doesnā€™t look open. I highly recommend chakra work, and I bet youā€™ll find your powers get much stronger. So now Iā€™m asking ā€œis there any messages for duskwalkerā€ā€¦ So I heard that you shouldnā€™t worry so much, but also Iā€™m told you need to be careful about someone. I think itā€™s a woman, and I feel hard-headedness from her. Just that you should be careful about trusting her.

This was a pretty firm read but I hope it rings true and helps

1 Like

Can you scan me too?

Can anyone please scan me and see if you can pick up something?

1 Like

Hey could anyone scan me? Sorry i dont have anything to offer except a thank you. A dm or just a reply either way is good with me thanks.

2 Likes