Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

ok, ask Lucifer what are the jobs to do to become a king in his celestial empire, send me in private

1 Like

I will ask him about your question. Let me write my question to you in private.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Anyone want to exchange scans? I am not very good at it but I’ll try my best to give a scan.

I feel like scanning to get my energy back on track ^.^ who wants to trade?

1 Like

I will trade with you. What would you like me to look into?

I would like a general one please.

1 Like

Scan me.

Can you also scan me @Rainbow ?
But am not able yet to scan accurately

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Yes, can I write to pm about my question?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Anyone want to exchange scans? I am not very good at it but I’ll try my best to give a scan
(and if person wants I do read with the pendulum I’m better at)

1 Like

When I speak your name three times, I see a pulse of yellow light which attracts some sort of alarm at some end, it goes to red0-black as in Lucifers sigil, and throbbing at third eye area until I see a face morphing into many and a “S”. Vision closed.
@Zmoan

@Nightside Never did with you a scan , wanna trade îl post mine when I arrive from work

1 Like

A Citrine explosion when your name is said thrice, a pacman ghost type figure is blasted by four parallel rays or lines; at the end a vesica pisces and cats eye and diamond is seen in red-black before the vision fades.

@Silverleaf

So can expect a return reading from @Zmoan and @Silverleaf, cool.

1 Like

Were you already done? Do you want to trade by chance?

:wave: can you scan me too? Am not also good at scanning, if you don’t mind I can do your birth chart Vedic astrology reading @Nightside

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately I know nothing about Vedic astrology atm. Sorry.