Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Welcome @vinterland It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hello, could anyone scan my energy?
I am really curious what my energy is like to other people.
Would be really grateful.

Scan me for a scan back, but pm me first.

anyone scan me plz?

and how can i do this scan???

Welcome @princeofrain It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so, before asking members for a scan, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Willing too scan and scan back ! Been a while.

1 Like

Sure îl write yours soon @WildWorldLoFI

1 Like

So first i saw a being like the warrior from Warhammer fully prepared for battle , lots of armour . You are well protected by your own energy and someone else saw a female entity looking a bit like the justice goddess , had something in both hands orbs of light .
Then i tried to scan your aura saw some astral implements like a horn and a demon tail , you energy was raw and out of control a bit but was strong . Last saw that you may feel like you are drowning and you desperately try to get a break , struggling to get air , being stuck in a dark scenario . Last saw a feminine siluette a entity being close to you with a cape , may be the same from the start of the reading .

Any feedback is appreciated :+1:

Can we trade?

Oh my…idk I’m torn. Lol. I don’t generally do these things. But ok why not, anyone wanna trade with me?:black_heart:plz note, bc of my protective measures I’d need to agree prior to scan for obvious safety reasons.

:rainbow:Karma

sure i can do it if want to trade :smiley: il try my best

1 Like

Anyone up for a scan trade?
Its been awhile for me and definitely in need of one. Can of course give one in return

I’m down, let’s do it :upside_down_face::black_heart:

Could you do a scan to help me out with this issue?

Please do a scan for the above. I will trade.

Oky dokey so , first i saw that you are hurrying somewhere or may be on a journey , saw a horse looking a bit like an unicorn. , Going through a road , and you are going in some sort of dark path , you are prepared and have you are just going with it . Then i saw maybe a spirit animal or some sort you have a connection with some flying critters may first looked like a butterfly but then i saw a ladybug flying around you . Tried to scan your true self or an image similar to it , saw a woman with a cape ( lol ) wearing an armour bit like this
images (1)
Ow almost forgot tried to scan ur aura and a pheasant appeared , no ideea why.

Saw some more Visions of horses . The. Lastly i saw a ghost knight standing with you .

Anything rings true ? Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think is something I can scan , that is something only you can decide xD

Alright, could you do a general scan then?

1 Like

We already did , don’t do more scans till either i change something and i wanna test it or you do :slight_smile:
Or i forget about last scan since i will be biased now xD

Okay. How about you forget about the last scan and treat this as a new one?

1 Like

If i could i would :joy: