Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Satan doesn’t mind what you’re doing, but praise Satan if you’re doing something related to him.

That’s a message you got from him? Cool.

What is your question

@Adrin is there something you’d like me to look into? I forgot to scan you back

1 Like

I find this very interesting! Can someone scan me and I’ll scan back? I think I’m good at this stuff and can offer detailed information😊.

Yes. If possible, can you look this question?

1 Like

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Ok I saw Lucifer gazing into a crystal ball, but couldn’t make out the message, though if I have to guess, I’d say he is working on your future.

Next I saw Lucifer push you to walk on this path with gaps in between blocks where you might fall, basically he was pushing you to keep moving forward even though the road is hard.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you! I seem to understand what these images mean and they agree with my assumptions about the above problem between Attakeria and Lucifer.

1 Like

Yes. What is your question?

For me, you can see what spirits or gods are near me at the moment, or just do a general scan.

1 Like

ok, i would like to know from azazel if my link with yamushta has been broken and if there is still any spirit linked to me that can hinder my spiritual ascension

1 Like

Beginner here,i am told that i have really dark figure with me,and no one can tell me what is this entity.Does anyone want to try help me with this situation?

Glad I could help, do you mind scanning me again? On my higher self if you can

1 Like

the gods that are close to you, i see Shiva meditating on a snowy mountain, i see Loki he has beautiful red hair and is walking in a forest, and i see a god wearing bearskin i think it must be Veles

1 Like

Sure. Do you want a general or something specific?

1 Like

Hey, thanks @vverfault There is an entity some time ago with me that is an incubus, I don’t know if you can see anything about him or if there is anything else. There are things that are with me that come and go. But nothing specific :blush:

1 Like

I can look into this

1 Like

Can I get a scan, will trade back

Sure, what you want me to look into

1 Like

Spells around me, parasites etc…

What kind of read do you want?

For me I’d like to see about Ra

Is there anything else you’d like me to see, I don’t want to pick up parasites

1 Like