Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Can someone scan me,thanks in advance

Yeahh :sweat:

Ah yes…I just wouldn’t know what the event was actually but I know for certain a part of me is dead and it breaks my soul…I’ll be glad if you could go deeper…to hell with my privacy

1 Like

Can I have a scan please

That was very insightful, and scary accurate, if you can scan my soul please do.

1 Like

If anyone is free & would like to scan me :slight_smile: If not, no worries.

I’d like to be scanned too. Stuff seems interesting

anyone up for a trade?

I’m ready trade. I have a specific question. What sphere of life / activity / element was Trita Aptya associated with (if, of course, it is possible to find out). Any information would be helpful to me.

2 Likes

Ok, hit me up, I’d like to know on me and Hades

1 Like

What exactly do you want to know about your connection with Hades?

1 Like

Just anything he will show you that you pick up

1 Like

i scanned i see Trita aptya commanding an army, i think it is associated with balance and order

1 Like

Hades showed me the box in which the dagger lay. He said that “in order to start new, you have to break the old.” Apparently the image of the dagger is symbolic and personifies, in my opinion, your will and determination to change certain situations.

Also Hades made it clear that he is ready to work with you, possibly on some kind of shadow work.

What can you say about my question?

Thank you! This is very curious, since in several meditations I saw Tritu galloping across the sky (like an episode from the Wild Hunt) and the riders along with him.

What question do you need to scan?

1 Like

in azazel’s book there is a demon called tahkayat who has the power to see the future, me: gustavu santus piris that is my real name i would like to know when i will get another girlfriend

1 Like

So I tried to ask Tahkayat about your question. At first, he replied that “soon.” Then, when I asked him to clarify a more specific time, the number 15 appeared in my thoughts, and then half the Moon. Thereafter, Tahkayat repeated “Moon in the middle” many times.

1 Like

Hello if you are doing scans are you able to scan me for my good form possibly.
Much appreciated :v:

Scan swap anyone?

1 Like

I’m down.

I feel you’re unsure of your path. I don’t really see much but a fire spirit inside you. It’s a small ember right now, but I think you’re willing to help it grow.

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like