Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Like a soul dive?

1 Like

In a way yes, whatever the reader feels most comfortable with preferably.

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade with you. Iā€™m gonna do your scan in some time.

1 Like

Sounds good, once my significant other falls asleep I will do yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting off with your chakras, everything seems fine except your sacral chakra. It looks a little dim compared to the others. I think thereā€™s also an extra chakra in your head, specifically behind the head. Iā€™ve heard of it but I canā€™t remember the name rn. Energy body and aura also seems healthy, thereā€™s like a ribbon of light surrounding you. Sort of like a distorted reflection but oval in shape like an egg.

Iā€™m seeing hints of light blue energy as well, it reminds me of the cold and ice, of winter to be specific. A really pretty winter. Iā€™m also being taken to a place which looks like a tundra. Thereā€™s a person crouching down on the snow, and poking a fire with a stick. Feels ancestral to me tbh, up north.

A lot of water too, everything is very blue ngl. Maybe water is your strongest element, and winter your season? :thinking: I see a mermaid in the water, and Iā€™m hearing ā€˜Acturianā€™ (I think thatā€™s the spelling?). Idk if youā€™re into starseeds but I suggest reading about this one, it may have some answers youā€™re looking for.

Thereā€™s a sense of hurry as well, like wanting to know everything very quickly. Give yourself time, what you want to know will be unraveled slowly when itā€™s time. When you give time, you see things unfold.

This is all Iā€™m getting. Itā€™s been some time since I did a scan like this :sweat_smile:
A general one for me.

Youā€™re connected to nature in a unique way, Iā€™m getting the feeling that you may be a mother perhaps of four. Iā€™m not 100% sure if they are human children or not but I feel a strong motherly energy coming from you.

I feel as though you have a connection to the night time, and that you receive continual visions while sleeping That very often come to fruition.

You may have been through multiple traumatic events throughout youā€™re life, and still may struggle with them to this day.

You seem to have to have experiences outside of this realm of reality. Similar yet distinct to ours now.

Your heart chakra seems to be very bright yet has cracks or scares on it.

Youā€™re very bright when you follow your intuition and seem to find the answers to things in a subtle yet powerful way.

Overall landscape I saw while meditating on your being was a dark forest, yet full of life and a intriguing vibe to it.

1 Like

Anyone willing to scan me?

Iā€™m very connected to the moon, and I have vivid dreams through which my guides send me messages as well.

The scars on the heart chakra are understandable, Iā€™m working on recalling my past lives along with going through this life. Iā€™ve just started reconnecting to my heart.

Thank you for the scan! :purple_heart:

edit: I donā€™t know about the mom thing tho, Iā€™ll have to look into it.

1 Like

May you further elaborate on the mermaid in your vision, Iā€™m feeling a pull to know more about it and the starseed is on point I have a lot of similar situation if not all. And thank you for the reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

The mermaid just swimmed to the water surface, jumped and went back in. I recognized them only because of the tail and the shimmery scales.

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: an the starseed you mentioned was very fascinating. But I definitely feel as though my conciseness hasnā€™t originated from earth.

1 Like

Meditate on it, and let it reveal itself. Stuff like this you realise out of the blue, in my experience at least.

1 Like

Will do, time for me to journey the rabbit hole haha.

1 Like

Hello i tried to scan you , need to practice again , hope is ok :slight_smile: rst i saw a picture of a entity looking a bit like virgin Mary ,does that have any meaning ? then i saw that there is a entity with horns , red that is protecting you he was hissing at me i said if he want to send a message he showed me kind of a cross could be an ankh cross or a Celtic one not sure , possibly the Celtic one looked similar , saw an image of a rat running out in the streets he knew where he was headed , down a sewer and there was like a place with some other demon like entityā€™s having the appearance bit like a succubus . Sexy , they were having fun and talking around .

I donā€™t understand :thinking: But please ask before scanning me next time :sweat_smile: I was asleep but sometimes I can feel when Iā€™m trading scans or readings and it gets a little awkward.

1 Like

Oh :neutral_face: sorry did not mean to trouble you

1 Like

Anyone willing to scan me? :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ll do a quick scan based off of energy I feel.

I feel a darkness. Similar to lesser moon level daemons. Your will is strong, but it seems as if itā€™s still a blank piece of steel. Hard and determined, but it doesnā€™t have a form yet. Based on this, I feel like youā€™re still finding your way on your path. Experience matters little in this analogy. Not that it doesnā€™t matter, but even rocks have memories and experiences.

If weā€™re looking at appearances, I see a shadowy black, surrounded by a sheen of bright green. Itā€™s almost like you are a shadow. Did you go through such a tragic event that it killed you inside? If so you neednā€™t tell me.

1 Like

Would Love a scan if anyone can give one

I feel a striking passion from you. Itā€™s like youā€™re a raging inferno regarding one certain thing, but I sense darkness in every other direction. Itā€™s almost strong enough to make me step back, if iā€™m being honest. But why do I see a 4 legged beast in chains within the center of the fire? It looks like a wolf but has the energy of an earth dragon. Quite interesting.

Is it perhaps you feel trapped in a situation? Are you trying to use the flames of your passion to burn your shackles to ash? I could dive into the soul but thatā€™s a big breach of privacy :sweat_smile:

1 Like