Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

That shows an error.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to scan :0 how do you do it?

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback, I believe readings are guided by entities and they are the ones who write. In your case, they seem to like you a lot.

Thank you very much for reading, your words are sincere, bring smiles and good energy.

You are full of life and I want you to live intensely every minute of happiness always surrounded by good friends. :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

please can you check me ? @Inferno.Flux

Seeking a scan, will swap or try my best when home from work, likely ten hours from now.

what do you mean please ?

You fixed it when you first posted the picture link was broken.

so can you scan me please?

I really canā€™t right now.
I havenā€™t been in the beta of health.

Anyone wanna trade? Just need some confirmations.

@Twilight_Dragon hey iā€™m interested for a general one about my path (im kinda in front of a cross road ah)
What confirmation do you need exaclty ?

1 Like

Hi,does anyone here can scan me,and told me who are the winged beings around me?

Thereā€™s a gold dragon (the divine masculine in dragon magick) and the God Freyr and his boar (which indicates you need to be more aggressive and take your probelms head on)

I see graveyards and human bones which indicates an interest in necromancy ans vampirism but you dont seem ready for the first one. Ancestral work will be beneficial to you

It seems like youā€™re drawn to the darkness but scared to jump in.the name Arihman and many Jinn are with you too.theres a connection to the seelie Fae and a few centaurs and Saytyrs

Based on this approach your path with balance.dont get caught in one extreme or the other.follow both paths for now.the light and dark. Freyr and Mephisopeles are powerful guides for you and Caim can help you with balance.

Just accept that you have a nature aspect.you probably find this aspect uncool when compared to your darker side but accept both

Yellow jacket and red hornet and green frog totems. BTW if youā€™re struggling with money, Buddhist deities can help and if love is your issue, cupid is with you.i also saw Helios but its more symbolic of you shing your light

Thereā€™s also a mirror so mirror gazing and staring into your own abyss will help you understand yourself better.be assertive like Malphas or Andras and gentle like Rapahel or Azrael.be wise like Athena, enjoy life like Baron Samedi and like Papa Legba enjoy the crossroads.it feels like voodoo may be a future part for you along with Celtic magick via Cernunnos. Most importantly do EAs commander in cheif ritual and work on your sacral and third eye charkas . Some small cracks in your aura and a decent shield

Could you see how my working with Tiamat is going?

2 Likes

@Twilight_Dragon Ha can i try ? Usually i donā€™t scan on questions , curious if i may get it right , first saw a blue dragon with two heads sitting and eating , drinking gaining energy, seems you are almost there till the third head is complete also heard the word weapon or part of weapon ( like a sword dagger or smt similar )hope donā€™t mind i joined up :hugs:
Lol just saw a funny post after the scan may be related so Ʈl spit it out :rofl: may develop feelings of love or smt of a sexual nature xD

1 Like

Just one question the name of the entity started with S no ? XD thanks :hugs::blush::hugs:

Could someone please scan me? I cannot offer anything in return but a thank you so keep that in mind please.

1 Like

i do quite enjoy the idea of having a scan,pertaining to a couple of different things. what magick is currently in effect on me,and the spirits inside of me

while I know there is more than one as I have personally welcomed more than one,the one whoā€™s presence is felt but identity obscured is the one Iā€™m most adamant about knowing the identity of. it has been enormously beneficial to me, but it cloaks its face from ym minds eye. it wants me to need the help of others to identify it (possibly as a motivator to talk to others?). every time I try to visualize it I just get this goofy-looking Cheshire cat smile image (you know the one where its eyes and mouth are the only things visible,but in this case its just the mouth). i feel its presence is extremely ā€œheavyā€ if that makes any sense. and black light surrounds it,which Iā€™m happy to seek shelter in.

quick hint: I know for a fact its not lillith/ishtar.i sought her out,that which is hidden does not make itself plainly obvious

as for returning a scan?i can definitely do so,but I will need something to go on,a significant chunk of spiritual info to sniff you out in the either. owing to the way my mind works,I cant guarantee what I get back will make much sense

1 Like

The cool part is a lot of what you said resonates strongly. Thank you what would you like me to scan?

Whatā€™s up bro??

Sorry for late reply !

At first i saw a shining star (it reminded me of the Ace of pentacles from rider waite it has the same colors) then it blew up to let everything in some kind of warm yellow (it felt really peaceful) then i saw the head of a dragon it was very dark compared to the light decor but it didnā€™t felt menacing at all, just peacefully looking around. Then i saw two Black dog fighting but sometimes instead of biting each other they were just biting their own leg or tail then i saw an other dragon with many horns getting out of water (i really thought about Apsu) who just looked at those dogs and they slowly calm down.

The yellow star show your relationship with Tiamat is really growing and it will draw abundance and good fortune to you that relationship will be very benefical especialy in the futur, you Can defenetly count on her, ā€œshe got your backā€ isnā€™t the phrase i want to use because itā€™s like she is absolutly everywhere but especialy observing above you. I got the message that if one day someone wish to betray you, Tiamat will spot that traitor before they got the chance to make a move. You a defently protected thatā€™s great !

Then for the last part with the dogs and the second dragon, i directly thought about Apsu being there to help you with your inner conflict (self sabotage ?) Or the dogs represent other people who are just full of conflict. I think you should also try to contact Apsu he seems to have advices for you

1 Like