Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

If anyone want, I’m ready to trade

1 Like

i did a general scan, i see attakeria in a desert he has bells around it, it is sitting on a glass rock with a glass platform with the letters of fiery world, there is water around the platform, it he seems to be meditating, I feel he is a little sad about something he just says one word, (home), I think he misses the fiery world

1 Like

Is anyone willing to scan me? Although I don’t know how to scan, I will be willing to learn.

1 Like

Mind you, I suck at this, but many have issues with scanning, and as pointed out, we have to get experienced somehow.

I saw a pattern of gold and yellow, transfroming into grey, I see a mountain slope at first, it appears to be a right triangle propped up so the longest line goes straight up, then it moved. At first it appears to be an obsidian throne, then a … black panther?

This is what I saw. @Karma1

Gold energy, a healing energy.
Yellow energy, creative power.
Grey … not sure. but the black figure had to be seen by some backdrop.

I had a dragonfly visit me one night, so I looked up the symbolism here:

I think you may be able to find a panthers symbolism somewhere there.

1 Like

This is quite accurate because last night I made a connection with Lilith. I slept well like a baby too after that.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes, this is very similar to his behavior.

What question do you have for scanning?

1 Like

i would like to know if Raziel knows any incantation to enter the temporary sleep paralysis state, i think the sleep paralysis state can help in the soul travel

1 Like

I would like to give priority to 2 or 3 people who are new to the arts or who want a scan but are not yet developed enough and cannot trade.

@Madason @Raven1 Sorry for the delay, I’ll do a reading as soon as I get my energy back. If you have any more specific or discreet questions you can send me a DM.
Thank You

3 Likes

@Inferno.Flux
Please, I would like a scan. I have to leave for work in an hour however, if I dont see your scan before then, I will be back online after work.

1 Like

@anon29949371 Just a reminder, that as a newcomer to this forum you cannot do scans or readings in PM, only here in the public threads. We have a rule that prohibits newcomers from doing so until they have been active for at least 90 days.

1 Like

Hi,can you scan me,i have big dilemma who is around me?@anon29949371

Thanks for the reminder.
You are always helpful. If it’s ok, I intend to answer only here in the open and in a way not to compromise the privacy of those who ask more delicate and personal questions or details by DM.
Unfortunately I can only do 2 or 3 scans per month due to lack of energy and I think this rule is very good as it avoids scammers and maybe it should be extended to everything.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

You want to trade?

Does anybody know,why someone during scan can’t indentify specific spirit?

You can identify spirits during scans

One person scan me,couple weeks ago,and told me that she see clouds and mist and face between masculine and feminine,and she cant indentify spirit😉

1 Like

What you think?

Sometimes it’s hard to identify if your senses are not developed