Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Generals fine

When I scanned you at first I started to hear running water, rather loud.

Then I saw a stream, running through a small patch of forest and an owl was hooting very loudly (for a moment there mightā€™ve been a sort of big cat I saw brief glimpses of).

My concentration was broken, but when I returned it was the same patch of forest but at night and very spooky looking.

My face was grabbed by a shadowy female who turned me to look at her. She seemed to have a sexual sort of energy and was trying to hold my attention.

I returned my attention to the forest.

Again there was a loud hooting and I saw an owl directly in front of my face for a moment.

In the darkness it seemed like there was alot of creatures moving and sneaking around.

I had a hard time focusing after that.

2 Likes

Swap anyone?

1 Like

Sure, anything specific?

Cool. Yes. How about a soul/godform scan? I also recently did cord work. Can you see if anything is noticeable?

Thanks. What would you want?

1 Like

General for me

I sense a lot of Solar/Fire energy along with Air. Your aura is very vibrant and strong and thereā€™s fire in an animated ying-yan motion behind you.

You godform wears a long robe and has long hair in a low ponytail. The robe is green with gold thread embroidery in a repeating pattern of a 4-petaled flower. Thereā€™s a lot of light behind you, but you look very dark in a sense? I canā€™t make out your features except strong facial features and a masculine appearance because the rest is hidden by shadows. Your sacral chakra is also prominent.

The most dominant colors are yellow, orange and white. It seems like youā€™re skilled at alchemy and energy work, because I see you making energy balls but in a medieval lab-like setting. The lab has a lot of jars and vials filled with liquids, which also take me to aromatherapy and/or poisons :thinking:

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting. I havenā€™t done enough godform scans so itā€™s not that detailed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Could i swap a scan with someone?

Sure swap with me @Zabazu22

Thanks for the scan.
That sounds scary.
I did a negative entity removal ā€žmeditationā€œ with michael and raphael yesterday
but also evoked namaahā€¦
My bed was being pushed/shaken It was just for a second, but weirdā€¦

Do you think Its possible that I have a parasite attached?

(Iā€˜ll scan you later)

Bit rusty so first i saw a scenery of near a forrest there were some cut logs ( cut trees) around then saw a tunnel made of flowers and nature , that ended up at a shore , with a large water like a sea , ending up with a storm in a distance , may be how i see your energy or smt , saw a big black cat and a leopard near you or may be ur spirit animal of sorts , ur chakras seems to flow steadily with no major problems , there is some inclination with working wish dark side or so to speak , itā€™s a part a you but not a big one . You into shamanism or smt close to it? Saw you ur godself as a big man like one from Hellboy without all the horns and devil stuff , you seemed like smt in between like a humanoid of some sort with animalic face .
Anything rings true ? Also saw energy flowing from ur feet into the earth

1 Like

I didnā€™t sense anything negative.

If anything, you mentioning Naamah kinda makes sense. Lol

(I was kinda getting the impression of LILITH with the owl, but I didnā€™t sense anything that overtly said Lilith to me)

Keep in mind, scans are also symbolic in a lot of ways.

If youā€™re really worried about it you can call on the Luna servitor:

2 Likes

Also forgot saw an owl by it side as well

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

Thank you @Silverleaf, I will perform yours when I can as I am on a series of flights atm. Everything seems accurate to me though, as I have always valued a strong connection with nature

Iā€™d love a scan from you. Give me a day or so to get through work and Iā€™ll give you a proper one. This will be my first one in hereā€¦kimda nervous. Lol

1 Like

Donā€™t be nervous friend :relaxed:

Do you want me to scan anything specific?

1 Like

Well I had a scan from a friend on here months ago and she said there was a presence around me but couldnt get a clear indication on who or what is. Maybe you could? I have a few guesses but nothing concrete.

Other than that just a general scan would be fine. Thanks.

1 Like

Here I am. Been a bit busy all day yesterday. Anyway, this seems like a short one.

As I looked into what I believe is your third eye, it opened and revealed a horizontal slit pupil. Similar to that of a goat.

Suddenly, I find myself in a jungle and see this big, blood-red dragon breathe fire against a dead allosaurus (?). After that, the dragon ate its liver and flew into the sky. I tried following its path, but the sun was too bright. I then see a few godrays hitting the muddy terrain, seemingly boiling it, turning it into a quicksand like thing. As Iā€™m engulfed by what I thought would be scorching mud, I feel a cool and refreshing sensation instead.

As my head is submerged, Iā€™m surrounded by the void.

Feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

I have a connection with Azazel maybe the goatā€™s split eye thing is related to it? :thinking: Whatever message it is itā€™s very cryptic. Was there anything other than that could be symbolic?