Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Heye, someone wanna trade?

1 Like

please send scan via PM @Twilight_Dragon thank you

Sure anything specific??

@Twilight_Dragon can you scan me please sir ?

What would you like me to scan??

Scan plz

1 Like

Hello,can someone scan entity who is with me?

1 Like

I can’t identify a specific spirit but I saw mist and clouds and a face emerging from it that looked between masculine and feminine. Idk who this entity is but the word Slavic pantheon came to mind.

2 Likes

Interesting,i am thinking that she is succubus,but weird thing is that i sometimes have nightmares.Does entity told you anything?

1 Like

Maybe felt like a deity

As for messages I did not receive any

1 Like

Thank you for scan😁@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

Hi. i‘m so so tired. but… here I am.

I see a flame moving like a snake or with strong serpentine energy while flying through the air like a servitor or psy ball heading somewhere. I cant identify this more.
As if you‘ve mastered the archetypical powers of fire and other elements.
It seems like you are close to the elements, other ones aswell and able to move them inside of you and around you.
I also smelled the earth, the smell of plants, very earthy. Like in a jungle. When I look at your energy field It appears to me that its very flexible as if you would shapeshift any second.

I see there is something about an old event that occurred long time ago or a past life, but I definitely feel something „old“ lingering or flaring up.
Also it seems like there is a mist blocking communication with some People around you, as if somebody is trying to tell you something but not really getting to the point of an issue or not getting to you. Maybe watch out for misunderstandings.
Its a neptunian hazy energy. Hard to describe even.
kinda unreal.

1 Like

scan that you sent it via pm and deleted it

Yes serpintine energy is one of my main ones

I’m still working on this😅

Shape shifting is one of my natural abilities on the Astral

All the time lol

Thank you for the scan!!

Sorry wrong number

I would to scan me for my soul and my spirtual statue.thank you @Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

For your soul there’s a heavy Uranus energy. Lots of clouds and clear blue skies and the feeling of air all around

Your core seems teo be green and there are lots of bird totems particularly a finch and male sparrow. Rattle snake too

You seem to have strong energy ball Magick within you and I sense as you could be good with divination

But you need to clean out your energy more on the surface and mid level its quite dirty and stagnant and gives off somewhat of a stale smell. I thought I saw parasites but thess seem to be self created

Lots of fruit images too so maybe your God self is one of Agriculture? I also sensed past lives in Egypt, Persia and quite a few in Arabia

As your your spiritual status I don’t know what that means

this my photo …please give full scan as you can…thank you

@Twilight_Dragon

No I have already given you a scan