Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@itsnathanm7 would you like to trade using your Lilith mirror? Not sure how that works, if it invokes Lilith? But I’m curious

Serene energy, blue and yellow-gold light, twitching nose,.Asleep?

1 Like

Yes, let’s try.

1 Like

Ok, can you start?

1 Like

Yes, give me some time and I will write the result.

Awesome, thx

1 Like

So first I saw black, silvery dust. Then I again found myself in the rocky and infernal area in which I was yesterday. But now in front of me I saw a dusty path along which a snake was crawling, also seen by me yesterday. It seems that a woman was walking with this snake. I followed them and after a while I saw that the snake had crawled to a large black tree. She crawled onto him and hung from this tree. And then I realized that it is very similar to the Qliphoth tree. This again echoes yesterday’s vision of the serpent.

1 Like

Thank you, the serpent was who?

And the lady was Lilith?

1 Like

I guess the snake could have been the symbol of Samael.

Most likely it was her.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll scan you back when I have time

1 Like

Anyone down to trade?

1 Like

I was meditating and on the verge of falling asleep again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel a very strong energy, it feels like it has density (the good aspect of it). I see red and yellow in concentric circles.

I also see a woman with blonde hair, she’s wearing a cotton gown of gold and her skin is glowing. Her eyes are hazel, her pose is quite elegant, and she’s smiling. Overall very radiant.

It’s a very bright energy, like the sun.

1 Like

If anyone wants to trade, I’m ready

1 Like

I still need to scan you back :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok. Then after a while I will answer you

1 Like

I saw a water type dragon, then a blue crystal was floating in front of me

1 Like

First i saw a big stone wall blocking me from looking inside. After breaching trough the wall i saw a angelic woman with four wings and glowing eyes floating above the ground (she had a very calming and warm aura). Purple/Pink energy was circling around her (kinda like electrons circle around the nucleus). After she spread her wings out I had some very vivid visions. There were some Pyramids and a light blue river started flowing out of the ground. After that i saw 2 beams of light coiling up around you (similiar to the depiction of Kundalini rising up the spinal cord). I’d say the river as well as the energy rising relate to some kind of awakening. Last thing I saw was a horse and a donkey standing next to eachother.

3 Likes

Can we trade? Can you start?

Yes, I’ll scan you in a bit

2 Likes