Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I scanned you, and once again I think I saw something related to Lucifer, because I saw a torch with fire, that was Lucifer in his light bringer aspect, illumination

1 Like

Anyone care to trade?

1 Like

We did a lot of shadow work yesterday, and heā€™s slowly bringing bits of fires with him too. His flames were too intense for me last time.

Iā€™m seeing some hip problems to be honest, a bit of stiffness maybe, and dehydration. Small trouble in minor chakras near the throat chakraā€¦but the rest seems healthy. Seeing a bit of green and yellow today. And your royal blood too, fine gold jewellery and expensive silks.

Want another?

1 Like

If you would like to, sure

1 Like

Sure!

Iā€™m typing as it comes. First, it feels very prickly. A bit of stress along with anxiety. Soreness in arms and back. I feel the prickliness in the throat chakra, and heaviness in your heart chakra. Solar Plexus seems fine but a bit of staggering in Sacral. Iā€™m getting the message that you ā€œneed to allow yourself to relaxā€.

It might be one of your guides, Iā€™m seeing warm tones and brown, very loving eyes, theyā€™re bright and almond shaped. Brown hair too, and a golden glow to their skin. Theyā€™re looking at me neutrally, but theyā€™re smiling. I feel it more than I see it.

1 Like

Iā€™m ready to trade

1 Like

Iā€™m up if you want

1 Like

Ok so Iā€™m not too sure here but I think I saw flashes of light and what looked like a bird made out of light, then I saw a trident, again represents Lucifer

1 Like

Ok this was interesting, I saw a golden chalice, this might represent different things, a spirit guide of yours, or royal blood I think

1 Like

Trident is also associated with Lucifer? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s his weapon, but also Shiva and Poseidon weapon

2 Likes

Damn I didnā€™t know that! Learned something new! Thank you for telling me.

Iā€™m seeing blues in your aura. Itā€™s in a wavy motion, like ocean waves. Are you doing chakra work recently?

1 Like

Not really lol

1 Like

Lucifer is cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oo must be something else I saw.
He really is!

1 Like

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply.

Perhaps this image is somehow connected with King Paimon (I mostly work with him now)?

Your scan.

At first I felt a lot of fresh air, then I saw a coiling fog and clouds. Then I saw how the rune began to appear among this fog and clouds. It was a Raido rune that glowed white.

Then I saw myself in a dark space. A black mist now swirled in front of me. Suddenly, red eyes lit up in him and a clawed paw reached out to me. Suddenly, the features of a snake or a dragon (possibly Nidhogg) appeared from the fog, and the Ansuz rune shone red on his forehead. The creature then drew an image of a man in the air, very similar to Loki.

1 Like

Thatā€™s so weird, Iā€™ve never worked with Norse deities

1 Like

Maybe the runes describe some of your current situation or potential opportunities?

1 Like

Maybe, btw donā€™t worry about the lateness, I understand

Would you like to trade once more?

I do apologize for my scans being so short, itā€™s as much as I can do

1 Like