Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I might’ve ended it a bit early, but I think I just might’ve got something for you. So after connecting to your third eye and attempting to “dive in” there other ways apparently where connect and basically feel out your target on a deeper level. However, I felt I should attempt it the way I described earlier. And what I saw was the following;

Imagine a nearly endless sea of indigo pulsating light that originates from a seemingly endless bright white field in the distance. Nearing me I could see many, different people, not balls of light. Which is what I would expect, since this place, in my mind, looks more like the mental plane. In front of me was several hundreds of- how do I put this, beings of light; humanoid figures of bright light. I could distinguish their features enough to tell if they were male or female but other than that nothing else. I got the feeling these people or beings were ancestors that have ascended quite a bit before they died; however, I was instead drawn to the mysterious sphere in the distance. Furthermore, I attempted to get there as per projecting there, however, I was sucked into it the moment I started to pay attention to it. Inside it was like I was inside some kind of blazing sphere, I couldn’t see any entity or anything, but I know someone or something was there; instead smoke arose from seemingly nowhere displaying these three symbols;

The third one I sort of recognize in two ways, it could be seen as a precursor to the golden mean. And it can also be a partial symbol belonging to the hand of Reiki;

Sorry about the rawness, I didn’t want to forget the symbols I had to quickly jolt them down.

The third symbol according to me. Its pretty similar to the image above. Other than that I attempted to get a view of your aura and spiritual body. In essence, your aura is pretty dense and lukewarm but well more on the warmer side. It’s really clearly indigo to me, and it behaves like intensely burning fire. I attempted to get a look at your overall spiritual anatomy and I couldn’t see anything wrong, everything flow to and from where it should. Your energy very evenly distributed according to me. That’s about it and I there was no point in me dragging it out any further, so I ended it after the final part…hopefully it was worth anything to you. Sorry it was weak, as I’m still trying to get a hang of this.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll have to think about it - not sure what the symbols could mean… So it’s something I’ll have to look into. Thanks for the scan. I’ll scan you now. Give me a little bit to deliver your scan.

Seems like you got as far as my energy body but not into the core? To scan the true self/soul? Also seemed like you scanned my third eye? The energy body scan was done well.

1 Like

Take your time.

1 Like

I think I got into the third eye and got some glimpses of your soul, but I didn’t get to the core yet. I’ll have to read up on how to properly do it and reattempt some time soon.

i would love a soul dive , if you can spare the time , you Romanian ? love the photo :smiley: ( I can also send you a photo if its gonna be more accurate )

1 Like

Got to read up on how to do it first or possibly channel it in someway. As I’m apparently according to a member on here, been doing it unconsciously more or less when scanning people. However, I can’t control or differentiate when that happens as of right now. I’m willing to take you up on the offer, but you will have to wait a little if you want a soul dive. ^^

As for the picture no I am not Romanian. I have Hungarian ancestry though which is not the same thing at all. But I recently began walking the path of the vampire, so I felt the picture should match a little. Plus I’ve always loved that picture of Vlad III.

1 Like

im from Romania , thats why i asked :smiley: , cool thank you a lot !!

1 Like

Your scan:

I was first shown something similar to this when scanning you:

The body represents your energy body, but what was interesting is that there were these “extra” limbs or tentacles coming from your energy body. I noticed them on the arms, legs, and sprouting out of the back from your energy body. It seemed like they were apart of you in some manner. The ends of the tentacles are sharp looking, gives me the feeling that they could pierce others…

Your energy feels dense, and dark. I get a kinda murky feeling from it. I also got a feeling of dampness when trying to “feel” your energy. Cold and damp.

I am taken to a scene. It’s of a busy city/industrial area. However not within this time zone. The scene looks similar to this :

Without the vehicles I’m getting a past connection to the scene in which I’m seeing. Seeing an older man, dressed up more formally, with one of those watches that hang from a metal chain from his left side. Seems to be a doctor, and wears large circular glasses. Perhaps a past life. Before moving on I was shown a large stone/brick building, it had to gargoyles placed by the front door. There’s steps leading up to this massive building, and the gargoyles are one at each side of the steps.

I’m then taken back to see your energy body, to check for health. Your energy moves slowly and feels cold. I’m also picking up on the word “vampiric, vampirism”…

The image of a drop of blood dripping onto a large pool of blood surfaces, except the blood isn’t warm but cold. Not animated or having that touch of life. However not the same as death. Kinda in-between.

When checking your chakras/energy centers I am drawn to your third eye and throat. The third eye took a curious form to me, it was of an actual eye however the pupil and eye looked similar to this:

main-qimg-64c2888648bbbcc4ab067ce0cf833177 The color of the iris is dark purple - however the shape of the pupil is right on + the eye ball is bloodshot

Your throat chakra/center is very healthy, and seems most “active”. All of your other centers and energy pathways looks healthy but move slowly. I think that’s just the natural state for your energy.

@Teras390

1 Like

Told you about the tentacles.
Hey midfielder are you able to scan and see if an goddess I just met has accepted me back

1 Like

i can try scanning you

This was part of developing the skill of energy vampyrism back when it was still doing the O.A.A curriculum. I am planning on returning at some point, but that’s when they sort of started developing. However, the fact that you see them now comes from my recent inntiation into vampyric magick. I’ve noticed them too when viewing my energy body. But to me that have jagged edges as well as sharp edges. Yes you can use these as weapons.

My astral makeup did get a pretty solid makeover as part of my initiation into vampyric magic, so I am not surprised you experienced that. In the past scans my energy has been ranging from either dark but “warm” hot and strangely cold according to some, but it always had a fiery quality to it.

You’re expected to add to the collective blood pool or the vampyric strain. I guess you picked up on that too. I recently started developing my astral abilities which got a boost by adding to it. So the overall feel from the beings from this current that they are neither living nor dying but somewhere in between. So too is the energy they give off.

Interesting I wasn’t expecting that. As when viewing my own energy body these days it’s blackened with a few of the chakras especially the ajna and sahasrarah has violet but with shades of white and indigo coming from a black sphere; I do kunda yoga as part of my path on the Path of Smoke, that’s why. I think I should return to do energywork to balance my energy body a bit better. As usually when something spinning or is a bit overactive is not good. Thanks for viewing the situation with different eyes. Very nice job indeed, spot on :+1: .

2 Likes

Try

:thinking:

ok, so at first i saw a flying demon, then looking deeper i saw a weird monster with long arms, he would use his arms to attack i think. At the end i saw a sword, the sword was upright standing

1 Like

Let’s trade?

do you want to scan back?

Anyone for a scan? I’m looking to see how my energy bodies and chakras are

Well I could do this type of scan if you are able to match lol

1 Like

I can try my best, my scans aren’t so long and in depth

I trade based on the length of information given and received, I have been debating on getting back into it though.

2 Likes