Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Scan trade?

I’m happy to scan if taught, could do with a scan myself

I posted similar a little bit ago but I’m still down to trade more scans :sparkles:

I’ll also create a simple drawing of what I see.

If you scan me, please reply or @ me with the scan!
If you would like me to scan you first, reply or @ me!

1 Like

I can scan you again if you like, for a trade?

I can scan first.

2 Likes

okay do it for me need to practice this sheet after all :smiley: il post ur scan shortly

I’d love a trade, again !
If you’d like to go first I’d appreciate it, I’m going to be a bit busy for the next hour or so, I’d hate to keep you waiting.

1 Like

I’ll do your scan right after I finish the scan for @MottledZeitgeist.

@Silverleaf you want a trade, if I’m understanding yes?

Your Scan:

When scanning you, I see “The Empress”, as in the tarot card. You perhaps embody the qualities of this card - or in the process of embodying them (over time). I did actually get the image of a tarot deck as well, so maybe you do tarot within your practice?

The next image I see, is of a snake within the process of shedding. This represents growth and change. Also somewhat similar to rebirth, getting rid of the old - to make way for the new.

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you, first I see the image of a Lamia. Followed by the sea. Not ocean, sea. Windy environment, and it appears to be near the shore, as there are rocks and the waters aren’t so deep here. Although the wind is making the sea wavy and not very calm. Not a storm though. I feel the environment and the image I saw of the Lamia are related.

The environment looked similar to this, but instead of small rocks… Imagine big boulder sized dark grey rocks. The water was dark blue as well

Important points I got from the scan was wind, sea (element water), and Lamia (creature).

1 Like

my main elements are water and air seems fair :slight_smile: thanks
anything rings bells ?
what I got, things associated with horses ( unicorns :smiley: ), flying
Seems you are rushing somewhere, or to something maybe too much? feels like you are also unconvinced with something about yourself (maybe something you wanna change rly bad ),
saw also some strength associated sings ( popeye sailor man hehe ) , in the end ended with a river flowing down into the abyss with stair case descent like ( end of a journey maybe, outcome , no idea )

1 Like

The horses, and doubts as well as strength and the river connected to me. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! This makes perfect sense and brings me a lot of comfort actually.

I practice divination definitely but I think this is about something else I’m very happy with.

Your reading I saw much of the same thing as before, but when I dig deeper I went through the waves and saw all white, then an outline of an orb. The orb is large and has a blue and gray aura almost like flickering fire but it’s cool to the touch. I saw a pair of hands holding it, hovering it, like a balance and good control.

Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

At this time I would very much appreciate a new reading if anyone is available, and I will absolutely provide one back. :sparkles::crystal_ball:

I can try

1 Like

Would you mind going first? I’ll draw what I see for you in a few.

1 Like

I saw a small flame in the middle of darkness, I look better and 2 fire fairies come out of the fire, they lead me to 2 golden towers, I also saw a red flag with a black circle

1 Like

For you I saw a silver breastplate, at first with fire around it but it turned out it was though a fire elemental or spirit was possessing it. Archangel Michael cones to mind.

I was then given the image of a face up close, the eyes were hot white flame. It’s important to know this entity was entirely made of very, very hot fire, no cool blue flame in sight, and the breastplate is protecting the hottest part (possibly protecting You from It), but that part is the heart of this being. I also got the sense of swords, actually just one I think, but they were somehow not meant to be drawn.

Perhaps there is something you need to accomplish or an entity you have to talk to. I don’t get any sense of danger but rather a very serious tone.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, you think this fiery being was Michael?

I got the strong sense it was, yes.

1 Like

So you think Michael wants to talk to me?