Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Zionlion an adder with abyss eyes, slithering over a damaged swastika flag, as wolves howl at a full moon and a wooden door closes.

No return scanning is necessary.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had my eyes on here awhile. I have days Iā€™m stronger to scan back. Iā€™m courious what will be seen.

A shadowed man sat on a throne, black mists swirling around him, piercing silver eyes, beautiful yet cold.

1 Like

Up to trade with someone.

Very interesting, thank you!!!

Anyone trade?

Me

I saw a huge hammer smashing down, a man in a leopard fur drinking white wine from a golden chalice. Glowing eyes sending rays like watchtowers.

Could anyone spare a few minutes to scan me please? I cant scan back, but Iā€™ll return the favor down the road once im better at spells and scanning. Thank you!

I am definitely interested in a scan from an ā€œexperiencedā€ scanner. I would be happy to give a scan back and share that info.

1 Like

I see a tall what looks like genderless being, their body seems like diamond almost as in thereā€™s a shiny that reflects off of it to a point Iā€™d say it looks like a crystal body. The glow is almost a violet glow with a golden hue. Around it seems like a large never ending body of water and itā€™s on top of it floating. The energy feels like silk, each thread a fine tether. Itā€™s eyes look black in color but the pupils themselves match the violet glow thatā€™s radiating off of them.

1 Like

Thanks, what you see sounds conclusive to me, due to my previous working in my ascension.

Could I be scanned, please?

This topic is very intriguing. Someone want to Scan Trade? Iā€™m still new to this, but ready to jump in.

I see autumnal leaves surrounding a beautiful woman, pale of skin, fiery orange hair and playful eyes. Spinning in the woods.

1 Like

I see a space between the worlds full of the idea of time, surrounded by swinging clock pendulums and faces. I see a being wrapped in amber color, swirling in this space. Indefinable, beautiful and powerful.

1 Like

I see black ebony stone. I hear water, like a small creek or rain running down the stones. A deep cave wherein lies a hooded figure with blue silver eyes. I feel wisdom and power.

1 Like

@LaStrega Can I have one please?

Iā€™ve tried scanning for another member, Iā€™d be interested to see what someone else sees for me

I see a vast plane on a cliff, made of rock, below is a raging ocean. Color palates are muted and dark, as though it is night time. I see a long haired figure, clutching his chest as though he is holding an amulet, it shines blue out over the ocean. The winds is whipping and the figure is resolute.