Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Ok so for your scan I see inside of a church/castle it isn’t Christian but is gray stone with large beautiful stain glass all around illuminating everything.

I see at the front a giant alter with a stain glass picture of a naked woman with long flowy hair in a beautiful pose. Fine gifts have been given and many candles of lit and it smells like incense.

Way in front of the altar is a choir dressed in gold robes singing, with higher pitch voices and young looking faces.

I see a book area to the side but it is darker and not flashy it is illuminated only by candles and an older man with a beard takes care of it studying and learning.

(My reads have been kind of different recently due to a massive energy change I have right now)

2 Likes

Trade

Anyone up for a trade

Trade scan anyone?

Up for a scan trade

Hey, sorry about being really late, if your still up for a trade scan. I’ll scan first since I didn’t get back to you.

1 Like

Yea that sounds fine. I just woke up so it may be a bit before i respond i want to be fully up to scan.

1 Like

Okay I’ll start scanning you right now then,

Colors/shades I see when scanning you: green (dark green), brown, black and white. Green and black are most prominent to me.

Your energy feels very down to earth for me. Reminds me of elementals (in association with earth energy) or even fae. However I also caught onto more then just then that. I did catch on to light as well for you. Either an area that you might work well with or it is within you. I feel perhaps more the former rather then the latter.

Your energy feels dense, and has a slight dark vibe to it but overall is very earthy for me. You feel energetically healthy.

Also note, I feel you are very serious about whatever path it is your taking. I feel a quiet determination as well as the same vibe you would get from a studious student.

1 Like

I see a blue swirl moving around a red background. Its moving like air or water. Although there is more red, the blue has my focus more.

Your energy was very sharp feeling to me. I got the sense of it being much like wind. I soon felt like i was ontop of a mountain as a snowstorm was blowing wind sharply around me. I saw a wolfs claw or fang Im not sure what that means but it possibly holds some type of meaning for you.

Your energy gave me the impression like a magnet. It seems to me that your energy easily brings in others around you. I had the vision of your energy at a party as the energy of others was sucked towards you.

I have one last sight, and it was of someone writing. They wrote very fast and seemed to enjoy it. Im not quite sure on the meaning but it may be beneficial for you to know.

1 Like

Thanks! Interesting scan. I might know about the wolf claw/tooth. Good job!

1 Like

Anyone up for another trade scan?

@anon48079295 up for a scan trade sometime?

Anyone want to trade scans

1 Like

I’ll scan

I see a black background.

In the front is gray smoke that looks like this.

It appears to be in darkened city and the few lights come from windows in a distance so it hard to tell how far they are.

You are a man in black hood, with gray smoke in front of him.

Around you is a dark blobish (for lack of a better work) entity around you. It has 3 different heads that are visible and each one has a different personality, one is more manic laughing, another just whispers and stares and the 3rd tries to keep hidden. They seem pretty connected to you.

3 Likes

Scan trade anyone?

a see aa bright flash a figure standing there light as day but i dont know there is darkness too he says say it

2 Likes

caverns deeeeep in the earth tunnaling madness i sense i sense of lost two paths which way

1 Like

What is “it” he wants to be said?

1 Like

he just said say it

1 Like