Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Take your time, better than rushed one liners.

1 Like

Colors: Silver, brown (mud-like brown), black, grey (darker shade of grey), golden, and yellow (bright).

When scanning, the first thing I saw was hard dirt/the ground. With alot of footprints like a group of people/beings was in a hurry/ran. The dirt was dry and hard.

Next what I saw was alot of trees (not really pine trees but similar) then as you moved forward through these trees you came UP to a clearing - which was basically a cliff. To which you could look down unto the land below you - which from this I saw more wilderness. I did get the images of creeks/small rivers too - and the feeling that the water was icy cold (like mountain water). Also for the word ā€œfresh waterā€. I got got the word ā€œvalleyā€.

I did see a creature, it looked physical to me. The shape of the body was alot like an elks/deer or similar animal. The fur/body was white. I did notice it had patterns or even maybe symbols covering itā€™s entire body. The image was foggy so I couldnā€™t get details. Just that the symbols (not sure if it was like paint/ink or natural to the creature) were grey in color/shade. And the design was intricate.

The symbols almost reminded me of like war paint in the manner of how I saw it.

When I tried to directly scan your energy I first visually saw empty space kinda like this:

Except it wasnā€™t dark, almost greyish/silver/white for the ā€œbackground/emptey spaceā€ with your energy being the only thing that took up space within this. Your energy also DOESNT look like the grey/white mist - Iā€™m just using the image as a reference for the empty space that I saw your energy within.

Your energy itself seemed like a dense fog to me (the kind thatā€™s hard to drive through). Although more dense in that you canā€™t see through it and less in the matter of weight/etc. The energy movement to me feels well paced - not fast. Temperature wise - cool mist like (the word ā€œroom temperatureā€ also came up).

@Velenos

@Mind_Seeker20

when scanning your energy I get this soft earthy feeling, the energy is a dark brown that seems to be in a liquid state but thereā€™s also this dark energy that is moving throughout it that takes on a gaseous state, your energy doesnā€™t have much a smell to it, as in itā€™s very faint almost like moments before it starts to rain, the sound I get from it is not as it was before now it just sounds like a soft whistle that fades in and out.

core kind of looks like this but more brown than black.0

When I go further into your energy I come to find myself in an open field on a large platform, it reminds me of a valley, nothing is around besides plant life but thereā€™s also this ring of dark energy around the edges of the landscape like a buffer of sorts.

When I look for you I come to see this being that is that of an energy body/earth elemental but within his energy form swirls the same dark energy I saw earlier, he has no features however just a humanoid masculine body shape, the shape becomes a bit more solid where I can make out pointed ears and his body further but there still remains no features present.

I did however notice that heā€™s kind of in the middle of a metamorphosis.

1 Like

Thanks for the scan trade!

Metamorphosis?

a change.

1 Like

Ah. Okay.

You didnā€™t sense anything like a rebirth I assume? I assume just the change. However not sure (for various reasons).

A rebirth isnā€™t exactly something you sense, itā€™s something you see taking place lol.

Not what I meant, I just meant picked up on or something.

Im asking for a reason. However I donā€™t think a rebirth would take as much time as the change is.

I did ā€œseeā€ something but wasnā€™t exactly when I was awake. Which is why I was asking about it.

1 Like

Im free for scan trades. If anyone is interested.

Bro. Thought I was waiting on you

Yes, I can do you. However I would also appreciate it if you asked before scanning me. You kinda just scanned me without confirming that I wanted to trade with you.

Which is why I am reluctant to do soā€¦ I did say I was up for a scan trade (to the general thread) but you didnā€™t ask if I wanted to trade YOU - you just scanned. I like to confirm who before scanning.

Reason is that anything can happen before and after I post that I want a scan trade. I might become busy, or have then scanned others/etc - and in which case might change my mind. Along with just common courtesy.

I will trade you in the thread and will match yours.

Can I get a scan ?

Trade scan anyone?

Bump

Anyone up for a soul scan trade?

Im down. Im still a bit new at scanning so bear with me. I have done it a few times before but im not great at putting what i see into words sometimes. But im down if you want.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing a scan trade right now, but if you want to try. After im done, then I can trade you.

1 Like

Sounds fine with me. I can wait until your done so i get a better clearer image. I dont want to somehow mess it up.

1 Like

Someone scan me please, Iā€™ll do one back :kiss:

1 Like