Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

First when scanning you I got the word “death”. I also saw the image of a big dragon like creature. I picked up dark energy. Whether that’s from you or is external.

Your energy feels hot/fire like but getting a rocky feel/image with the fire. You might have connections to the infernal, as that word came up to me. Your energy flows slow and steady, however is healthy - for the most part. I also got the word “Nyx” when scanning you.

1 Like

Congratulations that is the most accurate scan I have gotten in weeks lol. Thank you for the scan! Here’s my feedback.
The dark energy is from me, and those around me guiding me. My soul does have ties to a god of death and war, he is infernal as well, my soulmate is also described as death incarnate and he has been around alot to.
Some of my elements are Dark, Fire, Earth. My soul is a member of the infernal empire.
I did approach Nyx a few months back and asked her for a transmutation, and for help in getting stronger dark energy.

Did you pick up anything off with my energy?
Alright I’m going to meditate and scan your soul, after I will try and scan those around you.
Are your companions okay with me scanning them?

Let me ask my lady if she’s okay with it. I don’t want to surprise her.

Also you mentioned you asked for a transmutation? I did so in a similar situation (not from Nyx) so maybe without me front loading, if you could try and pick up about that (it’s extra, so you honestly don’t have to - no big deal).

I felt alot of dark, energy from you and death was legit the first word I got when I scanned you. Not sure if that’s what’s off though. You seem okay. Energetically speaking. Although your energy didn’t feel overly strong to me. Almost subtle.

My lady should be okay with it, she didn’t seem “angry” about the idea. She might block you from scanning her, if she’s against it. However she won’t try and harm. I told her that you might pick up on her and she seemed okay with it (I get mostly impressions from her).

1 Like

Incubus, demonic soul. Scanning you I see a man with tan skin, dark tail, dark hair, fiery eyes, wearing shorts look to be cargo shorts the ones with alot of pockets and a t shirt.
Dark horns kind of medium length coming out of the top of your head in the front. Your in an abyss it seems like, and your perfectly at home in it. You give me a playful smirk.
Infernal dark energy, fiery as well. Your energy seems to be flowing good, faster then most but not in a bad way.
I’m not seeing any major areas where stagnant energy has built up. Your chakras appear to all be functioning good, no parasites attached. Your strong energy wise to.

Now I’m going to try and scan your your partner. I see a women with pale skin, almost knee length boots, short skirt, revealing top. Dark hair, she has a wary look to her, I’m not sure if she likes me scanning her. She feels like one of Lilith’s succubus, she’s strong and can take care of herself. She has strong feeling for you.
I’m not going to scan deeper. From what I saw energy wise she feels in good health, strong energy, flowing good.

1 Like

Oh, wow. I asked Lady Lilith for a soul transmutation. Interesting. I’ll definitely need to look into that. Wow. I also had a dream about “rebirth” awhile back so I’ma need to look into that to.

I feel your scan is right on my lady as well, her and I are pretty serious, and she did seem wary (but like not gonna attack - more so catious). She does have pale skin and dark hair, you did a good job! Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Do you want to try scan me? I can’t scan back though as I do not have the ability right now

1 Like

If you don’t know how to scan, this will tell you how. Since you say you don’t have the ability.

1 Like

i used to be able to, my abilities are on the fritz right now but ill take a look at it, do you still want to scan me?

1 Like

I will scan you, but not right now. I’ve been doing scans for a bit - so I need a break + stress.

However I will scan you in a bit. When you can scan, then I’d appreciate a return.

1 Like

of course, thanks

1 Like

I can scan you now. You want your soul scanned?

Or do you want me to wait, and scan later.

1 Like

scan my soul please! :smiley:

1 Like

When scanning you, I got the word “air” and “wind”, as well as earth. Your energy feel cool, but not cold.

Colors I see are grey, and silver. You might have connections/affinities to fae/nature spirits. Your energy feels dense to me.

1 Like

i don’t think so though lol

1 Like

I didn’t mean your soul, I just said general.

Meaning guides, or just an affinity. It’s just something I picked up on.

1 Like

thanks for the scan bro

1 Like

Who are up for a trade? My senses are a bit weak tough, might not tell too much :/. But still would be nice to try out them.

Scan trade anyone?

I can try

@Mind_Seeker20

1 Like