Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Il scan trade!

trade i saw black hooded figure seeted on throne with a sword in his right hand the vision changed i saw a train passing with a beautiful women in red dress. the vision ended. what do think?

Hello. I would love a scan from anyone as well. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

Iā€™d like a soul scan, I can return.

Iā€™m alittle rusty atm, but will do my best. Need practice.

Scan anyone?

Scan trade anyone? Bump

Interested in soul/true self and willing to trade.

can you please send me a private message, i am new user and i canā€™t send them first

1 Like

I will wait to, if itā€™s about your friend who DMā€™d me then Id prefer for him to follow my advice before anything else. Im also not really the one to ask, you could make a post if you need help.

this person messed me up and i donā€™t really know if itā€™s my friend, and idk at all what you told him, i just know when he sent me a screen shot of you seeing a phoenix i knew it was me, because, well, and it was the reason i registered in this forum, i wondered why you were able to see me, and when that guy that i donā€™t know the name told me my ā€œpower nerfā€ may be due to a soul bound, i looked back to what you said to my ā€œfriendā€ and about how you seen some flame connected to a phoenix, and i realised it was probably what happened, but idk how to undo that and that person prefers apparently to follow the advice of random spirits

I scanned the person in a scanning thread, just because I saw a phoenix does not mean it was you/or involved you. If your really having trouble message @Lady_Eva to clear it up. Im not the person to ask. Iā€™m sorry.

bump

Scan trade anyone, I need a scan on my spirit lover from an experienced scanner. Thanks!

Looking for a godform scan. I can scan back!

1 Like

Scan trade?

1 Like

im down

1 Like

Sure Iā€™m not the most experienced scanner, but not totally inexperienced if thatā€™s okay.

1 Like

thatā€™s totally fine with me, i am moderately experienced. Tho usually IRL scans.

1 Like

Cool, you want your soul/true self scanned? Want me to start or do you want to. Up to you.

1 Like

Yea! I am very curious what my soul is like. Iā€™ve been told many things recently and i want confirmation.

Iā€™d love if you start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay Iā€™ll start then.

Okay so scanning you, first image I got was tall grass (almost looked like wheat) and the image of Lions. I feel they are symbolic to represent inner strength, pride, among other things.

You have a light energy to you, not dense/heavy. A good anology to this would be clouds (to represent how light your energy feels/is to meā€¦not that this is what your energy looks like).

Your energy is free flowing. In flow like water. I also got the word ā€œairā€ mentally when scanning you. Might be elemental or symbolic.

I donā€™t feel much earth energy, but did get alot of water imagery (mostly in form of sea and oceans). I did see alot of dark blue color when trying to visualize your energy. As well as purple/black.

1 Like