Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Trade anyone?

I would trade with you.I’m a little busy now, but later I can respond with your scan

I wouldn’t mind a scan and once I get some rest and I can trade. I need to mix some sleepy time oils and knock myself out :rofl:

1 Like

Who wants to trade

1 Like

I’ll a trade @anon84948740

Hello,
So first I felt this feminine energy, then I could see some kind of blue aura, like the sky in a full moon night. Actually I could sense somekind of lunar/night energy. Very similar to the vibes of the High priestess the moon and the star tarot card. I could depict like a feminine figure kneeling/sitting next to water, like a creek or fountain. It was illuminated only by the moon light. I could only see her shadow, but she had wings. It didnt feel demonic nor angelical.

1 Like

anyone trades?

1 Like

Really sorry for my late reply, I had to complete some of my things.
Ou and thank you for your scan especially.

At first I felt something a kind of mix light/darkness and I sensed relation to alchemy and inner work, kinda like the alchemist or the mage. Very stable energy and strong like earthy, also mentally feels like a very good balance of Air element. Feels pretty confident, balanced and kinda even warm - especially sharp witted attitude comes to my mind. Reminds me a bit of Lucifuge Rofocale in his more lawyer style, idk why.

I feel a dense amount of darkness like the blackened fog, creating a silhouette of a man but has a gold like fire energy within. Hard to describe that feeling, but it’s not completely dark - it’s more as if you could peculiarly mix various energies and light within, and keep them harmonized or shape-shifted according to your needs.

I had in mind red/gold energies + light blue.

2 Likes

Wow, I’m impressed, you are quite right. You described my astral/magical self very accuarate. And you are right, currently I’m doing some alchemy and transmutation work in myself. Thank you. How was my scann? I just ask because I have had not a lot of practice with scans and a feedback would be helpful

2 Likes

Up to trade

I can scan you, some more practice wouldnt be bad

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll scan you once I get home on the way there now.

Ok, I scanned you but I dont feel I could get a lot. I felt this green energy. Very natural, like elemental. Then i could see woods and the nature, all full with green and life. I felt the same enegy you feel while walking in nature. It is more like the energy of plants. I could also see a deer, but it was majestic and irradiated this energy. Like it was comming from him. My first thought was Cernunos.

1 Like

anyonw wanna trade?

1 Like

I’m really glad that my visions were more clear for you.

Your scan was alright. I’ve seen my higher self 2 times probably and still try to more define them, because I had the impression they’re pretty complex, but the feminine and lunar energies you described feel very similar to my experience. Also, her shadow with wings feels pretty familiar too. All in all I feel it’s pretty good, thank you.

1 Like

I can’t scan but I was meditating last night and got a glimpse of my higher self I believe.

I saw very aggressive red aura and a black creature that resembles a werewolf pretty much with a menancing evil grin.

He came off very dark and aggressive but not without purpose. Hard to explain I guess.

Probably just my imagination though.

@Glenn_the_ghoul

Okay, when scanning you I see this very large full moon, the energy from it seems very calm and peaceful but I also get this underlying darkness from it, not like scary darkness but something creeping over it and watching me. When I look closer it looks something like this large serpent coilling around something it reminds me of Jormangundr.

1 Like

Not bad. I would guess you did your scan while I was sleeping. In this days I´m doing some alchemy so before sleeping I have been Invoking. I guess what you saw, was the demon I invoked doing his alchemy over me.
How was my scan?, just asking to have a feedback.

Not quite sure, you’re the first to get green nature based imagery from me so in comparison it’s different

1 Like

scan trade?

1 Like