Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

How long have you been doing magick for?

On and off, not that long to be honest. Iā€™m more so an energy ā€œworkerā€.

By worker I mean, naturally more sensitive to energies I guess. So recently Iā€™ve been trying to manipulate energies for my own benefit.

Wanna do a trade scan sometime? Iā€™ve been practicing, plus more practice and input/feedback would be good.

Ah I see, I just started a couple months ago. About to evoke for the first time.

Sure, but itā€™ll have to wait until tomorrow as Iā€™m getting ready to meet some friends soon.

1 Like

How long have you been scanning for? You input is pretty accurate and you seem like you get vivid visualizations.

I have done more invoking. I did a petition letter, and the spirit came/showed up but I didnā€™t evoke. Could still feel them very strongly, itā€™s an interesting experience when the entire room vibe shifts, and itā€™s like someone is with you but you canā€™t see em.

:joy::joy::joy:come on man

Cool, just let me know when. I can scan first if you want. Would be easier for me to concentrate that way if I scan first actually.

I owe two people you, and Noctis.but I have scan Noctis before but will again.
From what you so in my soul dive. Been dealing with clogs thats why, been reluctant

1 Like

Iā€™d like to trade scan with you as well.

Not that long, Iā€™m still practicing. Iā€™ll admit I still get unsure but practice makes ā€œperfectā€.

It might be because Iā€™m naturally clairsentient, and Iā€™ve been working out my third eye ā€œmusclesā€. So I use those when scanning.

What about mešŸ˜‚

Lol yeah but my point is, why ask others to trade if you havenā€™t finished the initial trades xD itā€™s more of a scan me and I give you and IOU xD

3 Likes

I can add you to it as well for tomorrow.

Alright. I will pay my dues. In some minutes

Hi, i never asked and Iā€™m curious. Can I get a scan? Thanks

1 Like

I might be able to try and scan you later today, Iā€™m taking alittle scanning break right now.

If thatā€™s fine with you, Iā€™d also like a scan in return. On true self, or energies/beings around me.

I can do scans but I can only see: the character of a person, any vices or addictions, his emotions and feelings, and any unpleasant or positive events that person had. But Iā€™m not an expert like some people Iā€™ve seen in the thread.

1 Like

Oh, for personal reason, not sure. Maybe later Iā€™ll just do a scan for you, you donā€™t have to scan me then.

Have had alot of ā€œbad/traumaā€ that Iā€™m not comfortable with being scanned/seen.

1 Like