Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’ll do my best if you are wanting anyone in particular? Yes or no?
@Prophet

1 Like

Oh my god DUDE! This is amazing , way more than i could ever asked for , im amazed how you could tell this and how much work u putted in this , sorry i dont know how to do it … but im really so much gratefull for your job and u , i wanted to thank in privat , but im new here and did not find how to send message on your profile , so thank you so much , but i have a question , fire being was me or it was like spirit guardian or what ? or im that knight ? thank you so much , it made my life to shine , and it made this day really putting out and amazing , thank you for such a beutifull and amazing shining vibe!!! <3 HAIL FIRE

1 Like

@Xag_darklight scanned earlier got seriously interrupted. So only little. :

Tall height fire flames behind you. You have black wings
Power Powerful
Sperm. Young but not young.
Standing in front of open door to a room with light -white light, outside the room is completely black.
Standing before doorway entrance
Golden fires at your back behind you as you are in front walking forwards from the infernal bliss.

I got interrupted then it wouldnth let me post. So that’s it.

1 Like

Got the impression the fire being was like a guardian. Not that the knight needed protection. It also had a very intimidating strong presence.

They seemed very connected though.

1 Like

i know your godform ashala from your journal so i will scan that.

Ashala feels indeed like a priestess of the universe she has big body,she is a master of the stellar,blue bright energy,she controls that power.

i see lots of stars you are a star goddess,beautiful energy and being.

heres what blocks you.

i feel blocked chakras for becoming ashala,it is the crown chakra,you must heal it and evolve it,i can help with that and you need to control it.

1 Like

Yes please and thank you heaps :heart:

1 Like

Yep! Let’s do it.

1 Like

heres yours @Prophet

at first immediatly i feel solar energy and aspects of it
a warm gentle but powerful solar enrgy.

i see a skeleton like robed figure wearing a almost dark blue robe,his face can be seen and chest too,the robe does not fully cover him.

he is behind a forest he tells me to come,we are in the forest a blue energetic face comes out of him,more like his true form.

the forest consists of pine trees then i see a full moon glowing and wolfs howling.

2 Likes

thank you so much , you answeared my deepest mind question, thank you so much , it means world to me , keep it up bro , ur powers makes life better !!! Thankk you , thank you , thank you !!! Apreciate it alot !!! <3

1 Like

Up for trading with someone atm

I’ll trade with you! I see a mighty man in all black armor, he has his hands crossed over the handle of a mighty sword that’s planted into the earth. Large black wings. He is a being of waiting, never charging in recklessly upon his noble steed.

@Kirin

When I scan you I see this long haired blonde woman, surrounded by snow, her eyes have no pupils and the whites are not white but a piercing blue color, her skin looks like energy but dense energy, she looks to be clothed in this really long gown, but as it flows down her form it looks like it becomes the snow around her, her energy permeates the entire area giving her this omnipresent feeling, even while knowing where she is her presence beams from everywhere, however, her energy seems passive, as in there is no aggression, no active, just passive vibes like winter. She reminds me of Skadi.

1 Like

I nearly forgot about his, I apologize!

I see stars flying past me. A woman in a long white dress appears. She’s very pale and has light brown curly hair and soft blue eyes. She smiled at me and then I see a pond. Something makes it ripple but I don’t know what it is. There’s a heart beat but I don’t know where it’s coming from. The woman, though long in my vision, laughs.

The scan ends abruptly.

1 Like

First I hear a roar. It sounds higher pitched and shrill.

Next, I see a skeletal humanoid in a fiery cavern. It bends backwards and snaps its spine in half, but it doesn’t appear to be in pain and isn’t dead from it.

The cavern walls are covered in deformed faces crying out for help and freedom. Then there’s an earthquake and the scan ends.

What pics are being scanned? Our defaults or we submit our actual pic to someone’s inbox? In painfully shy so… Don’t look at me!

1 Like

Interesting. I will scan you in a bit n type up.

1 Like

Three times I scanned because I thought I was getting cross messages for someone else.
Each time I have this

War zone shown like old war documentaries all black and white / sepia
Each time same scenes.
You are somewhat in front as if walking through and out the other side to being outside.
Masculine power strong
Tall wearing suit business hat not exactly features but pale
Walked out of it unscathed unharmed untouched.

This was repeated three times
Also I spoke with Xofias whose identity I cannot be certain of.
Which is why I repeated this twice after the other.
Clearing and chiming my singing bowl…

1 Like

Anyone fancy scanning me?
I’m not sure how this works so can’t return the favour on this thread but i will try to help out on topics in the forum when i feel drawn to it.
Thank you :heartpulse:

Looking to trade

Not picts but god-forms