Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hey can I please have a scan? I am new :grin: . Thanks in advance!

To be honest I don’t really like scanning new mages. 90% of the time the newbies I scan ignore the things that are symbolic and important and focus on pieces that are relatively unimportant, then use those relatively unimportant details to formulate their magickal identity. I scan people by using a dreamtime matrix, which means I get to see what’s going on in people’s subconscious, but it doesn’t translate very well if ppl try and focus on making it literal, and it’s a common issue with me seeing a person as idk let’s say a demon-esque being then they’ll claim their soul is that of a demon or whatever, when in reality it might be something entirely different due to dreamtime matrixes being inherently more symbolic. If you promise to take my readings with the “it’s a dreamtime matrix” perspective I’ll oblige if you try and scan me back. Even if you can’t do it or you’re not confident it will be good practice so our little exchange will benifit you even if mine is off. I’ll also let you know how accurate yours was. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand , thank you . I promise . I will stan you back , but i am practicing right so Maybe IT will not be perfect .:blush:

Our scans seem entirely different lol for me they’re more literal than symbolic.

1 Like

Yeah I separate scans/reads into the categories of “dreamtime-matrix” vs “solid-matrix” readings. Using a solidmatrix is more like looking at a cup of coffee and seeing the table, the mug, and the coffee inside it. Then by the color of the coffee you can estimate how much milk was used, by the size of the mug how much coffee there is, you know it’s hot because you can see steaming, etc. Dreamtime matrix is more like looking at a cup of coffee and seeing the molecules and energy inside it. Then by the molecule counts you can estimate how much milk was used, how big the mug is, and you know it’s hot because you can see the molecules moving around.
Two different views of the same thing, each with their own specialties, but when utilized correctly one can use either method for getting literal or symbolic readings based on how you learn to interpret them, though they do come with their own special perks and downfalls.

Putting that in relation to scanning for a persons soul for example, using a dreamtime matrix will let me view the energies and metaphoric molecules that make up a persons subconscious once I zero in on and link to them using said matrix. The subconscious is almost always a type of dreamtime-mental plane. I can get accurate and mostly literal readings on people’s subconscous energies and thoughts through this. When it comes to interpreting conscious thoughts, that’s where it steps away from the dreamtime matrix enough to make the reading go a little blurry, so the matrix compensates by providing accurately symbolic messages.

Solidtype matrixes are more like scrying and allow one to see where a person literally is, and allow for a more clear vision on what’s going on in their conscious mind, while often not being able to delve into the subconsious realm as deep as a dreamtime method would. It’s effectively the inverse to dreamtime in a lot of ways.

You probably weren’t asking for an essay but that’s what I gave you lol
BTW if your view on scanning/reading metaphysics is different feel free to not take me too seriously/

1 Like

Lol no problem I don’t mind the essay at all.

I enter a large flat land with black ground and white a white horizon. On the ground in front of me is a large ornate hatch like a vault door into the earth. On it is a silver sun with gold outlines, three serpents extending from it. I will the hatch to open and there is a very very long ladder going downwards and into a dark forest labyrinth with a small amount of mist. Strange shadowy creatures not unlike “dutch angel dragons” (look it up I’m not gonna explain it) live in the woods and feel very fun loving. I see you in the maze naked but wearing a mask in the shape of a map of the labyrinth. It’s blinding you but you don’t take it off, nor do you use it for direction as you frantically sprint through the maze, terrified of the creatures in the woods. Eventually you reach the end of the maze, where a black giant (literal black, though not pitch black more natural looking) sitting in a throne decorated with the same symbols as the vault door says to you. “Not good enough. Do it again” as he picks you up in his hands as he points to the maze, then the mask, but you hold your hands in front of your eyes as you cry from desperation having failed the test so many times without even knowing why so you don’t see. You then teleport to the vault door again.

1 Like

Would somebody be happy to scan me? I would be very appreciative. If not, do not worry.

I’d love to trade with someone. Been away from the forum for a while so I’m wondering what might appear to others.

I saw an image of you practicing a large amount of science in the past , working with lesser demonic spirits , but nowadays you didn’t practice that much , except for the occasional magickal working

2 Likes

Precisely, came back here to encourage me to practice more. :slight_smile: Thank you.

For you, I see a blazing light in the darkness. Other, smaller lights drift toward it, pulled in but willingly so. A few circle at a distance, as if waiting for something, and keeping an eye on you.

May I ask for a scan please? :slight_smile: I am not a new mage, but my scan abilities are limited barely non existing but I could give it a try.

Seems quite accurate , bless

1 Like

I am sorry for the late reply , but i wasnt home .:grin: I scaned you .
I sam you standing on top of the mounthin and then you fall down . After that you arise back . Every time you do it , you learn something new . It represents your magic practice . I see that you do magic . It can also represent any lesson that you have to learn .
Also , i saw a strenght in you . You must use full potencial of it . There are also a lot of energies around you .
I hope that it helped you and that it was acurate .

I wanted to ask you if you don’t mind , who is that Black giant ? Also , does it represents my lessons that i failed to learn but i always gets back ? Thanks in advance !

I read you already , but on this occasion the words came to mind , “ he should continue working on self improvement and mental health “

1 Like

You believe that in order for magick to really work an exchange of energy must happen to make it stronger.

I’ll try to scan you.

I see a black silhouette with an arm on the hip. Over looking what appears to be gray waves, from a distance they look like water flowing, when moved up close they are half circles cut in half horizontally and have 3 solid black line curves and black dots that in between each of them.

It looks like patterns and repetitions looking out at infinity, what has happened before happens again always in at the same time and different times. Through patterns.

I dont know who the giant is. It could be an aspect of you, a guide of some sort, your exaltedsoul, or something else entirely.

As for the meaning behind it, I take it like this: You thought that the way to “beat the game” essentially was to get to the end of the maze. However, you don’t know the patterns of the maze and as such you frantically run from one dead end to the next all the while thinking that the creatures would eat you if you didn’t outrun them or get out in time. Nonly that, but the creatures aren’t aggressive at all, they were chasing you because they’re playing with you, just having fun and if you had just asked them for help they would have let you ride them to the destination (a split second vision I got just now). You also didnt realize that the whole point of the “game”/“test” of the maze wasn’t to reach the end of the maze. The way you beat the game is by taking the mask off, then once you do you can reach the end of the maze anyway.

At the end of the vision, when you were told that you failed the maze again, you were too distracted by your own frustration to realize that not only was the answer being shown to you, but that it’s literally right in front of your face.

I’m not going to interpret exactly what this pertains to; you know your life better than I, and I would rather you do it yourself.

Your scan was vague but it resonated perfectly fine so you’re on the right track. When you scan let your intuition guide you, but a thing that I do is actually manipulate the vision slightly so that I find more information on whatever it is that I want to learn more about. So for example, in my reading of you the “natural flow” was just to enter a door on the ground. But I sort of… went back in time and rewinded the vision to get more information on what the door was. Same thing with the creatures in the woods, if I didnt intentionally look at them then I wouldn’t have seen their form nor a clearer understanding of their energy. Just some food for thought.

I don’t do the legions stuff, that’s strictly something BALG has going which I steer clear of in soul dives (because in terms of BALG everyone has legions apparently) and true names I dont touch because nonhuman names don’t translate properly to english/human language, and I don’t believe those claims of speaking demon when really they’re just throwing an apostrophes into random places lol

2 Likes

Can someone scan me perhaps? Would be highly appreciated! :slight_smile: