Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Can I ask for a scan please? Thank you in advance

I saw an image of bombs exploding near you and damaging you , a series of misfortunes have previously happened to you , serious misfortunes , The Archangel Michael urges you to stay on the path of goodness and to continue working hard , you cannot control the negative events surrounding your life , what you can try to control however is your reaction to it

1 Like

Could somebody please scan my Godform? Iā€™ll do a scan in return.

Iā€™ll do my best, thank you

I saw an image of inside your mind being black , and you look in the mirror , you seemed to have some form of self hatred going on ā€œ you should continue working towards self improvement ā€œ

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m working on self improvement

For you I feel a beautiful gentle Angelic energy. Similar to a Seraph. Lots of immense power hidden under a gentle surface.

If anyone wants a scan , reply to this

I could use a scan but I am a newb fyi. An attempt will be made!

I saw you relaxing on a bench with a woman in your life, then going out with friends , then I saw an image of a tornado going through your life and everything was on fire , then you were initiated into the occult and things you didnā€™t think were possible before you started to witness

1 Like

Did someone want to trade with me? :eyes: I gonna try to be as accurate as possible.

I saw an image of you rocking out to music , and you seemed to be shunning women , and killing time , sitting behind a computer , The Archangel Michael advises not secluding yourself from others and that you should focus on improving your mental health as well as practicing self improvement exercises

Sorry was at work
I saw a shadow with his back to a golden/cream light, the a dude in armor of the same color, and then a cowboy hat. After that was nothing. No clue if thatā€™s accurate

Seems accurate but vague still

1 Like

Iā€™d like one just for fun. Whoā€™s up for a trade?

I already replied to the thread but just saw this. You down for a trade or somethin?

Iā€™m not yet able to offer a trade. I offer my gratitude instead. Would you be willing to scan me? More or less interested in my true self. If not no biggie. Be blessed either way.

I saw an image of you observing the results of others on this forum , you found them quite fascinating , you managed to have some amount of success in your results but not as much as you would like , you were also idolizing EA Koetting and other high up people you thought were black magicians

@NailOH Spot on in an entirely literal sense of what Iā€™ve been doing on the forum ever since I joined, as well as the last few days. The whole ā€œidolizationā€ part is kind of hilarious to me (in a good way). For the past few days Iā€™ve been casually doing some introspective work and deconstructing what and why it is that EA among some others always rub me the wrong way, and why many others I admire here donā€™t bother me, although I hold most of them in my mind with the same level of ā€œrespectā€. Completely accurate depiction of my last few days in regards to the form. Congrats mā€™dude.

My reading wasā€¦ interesting to say the least. I did it by linking my consciousness to your username and using the profile pic as a portal for my consciousness to enter through. First I see a man (you) in a well kept apartment sitting on a couch with a computer in front of him. You takes a sip of water and stand up to get some fresh air on a balcony, it seems to be the afternoon but not quite the evening. The apartment seemed very high up like a skyscraper, and you look down below on the west side to view the bustling city below as the sun at afternoon turns into a sunset. You take a deep breath and from my empathic senses I felt you were very balanced. Not depressed or overwhelmed, nor completely joyous or content, but you were relaxed nonetheless. You step inside and on a counter near what I believe to be a kitchen, there is a piece of paper with a well drawn symbol somewhat similar in appearance and vibe to metatrons cube, though more spherical. You then close your eyes as a tear falls from your face and hits the center of the symbol (you werenā€™t sad at all, though a tad moreā€¦ melancholic lets say).

This is the interesting part. The tear opens the symbol like a portal and both myself (a mere sphere of consciousness, as is my preferred vessel for exploring these types of mental realms for readings/etc) and you were pulled into the portal. I am now in my own astral body, with you in front of me. The landscape is dark and we seem to be standing on a large flat black-dirt landscape with patches of both warm and cool mist in the air. You took the form of a shadowy robed man with your face hidden behind a hood. I felt a calm energy radiating from you, I wouldnā€™t call it ā€œlovingā€ per se; it was a caring and compassionate vibe but not overly so. you extend your hand and from a fiery red energy form a glittering gold key encrusted with gems. You reach your hand out and open a compartment in my torso (i actually have one astrally, one of the reasons I know it was me and that my consciousness want just inhabiting something else, plus it had the same tech inside itā€¦) but as you open the compartment the tech inside it changes from itā€™s normal colors to be that of gold and glittering gems as you place the key inside my chest at the core. You said ā€œThis is yours now.ā€ in a calm velvety voice, it sounded masculine but felt feminine.

I scanned my actual core and thereā€™s nothing new inside of it, so itā€™s probably just symbolic, but did seem to appear as glittering gold and gems at a first glance. But symbolic or not, that was cool. Iā€™ve never had that happen to me before with my scanning procedures lol. Hopefully something in my scan resonated with you. I may be out of practice when it comes to scanning others on an in depth level but maybe not.

1 Like

Yup , seems to perfectly resonate

Did you already