Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you brother :fist_right::fist_left:

@Davyboi
Use this

Clairvoyance

whis-pawn shah-lonz

Same like last incantation

2 Likes

take solace in the moment friend! Your own compass, inner voice that sits on your shoulder, whispering truth! will show you the way.x

1 Like

@Vaynord

Yes you are the alien
But something curious is this, he had the power to finish quickly, the 1st thread he could burn those insects about hesitation but he did when he had no choice
About the man he could do the same but he tried to scape or get cover and he killed him, I think he didnā€™t want to hurt anyone
About the boxes, I donā€™t think he was looking for something, he was curious
The man didnā€™t kill you I think you have resistance against bullets or that kind of damage

I usually hear that my god form is a man with dark armour and has a particular sword
The picture and quote touched me

1 Like

The image I sent you is nothing to do with a man in dark armour! Please look closer!
He stands in a forest, the path behind him lighted upā€¦yet he stands and prays! He takes accepts the moment! Below him, he stares at the skulls, the fallen, who have failed before him.

1 Like

Yes I know
(But I felt curious about that detail)
I added in my comment ā€œand the quoteā€
it really touched me
Great teachings that we must not to forget

1 Like

@Vaynord

When scanning you I start with your energy system and from what I get is your energy has this airy, in both feeling and the state itā€™s in, I find energy to be in the form of liquid, gaseous, semi sold, or a plasma like state, yours takes on an gaseous state. When I look at your overall energy system your energy has this deep sky blue colour to it, the flow of your energy from each chakra looks healthy, they all have this soft humming sound in varying forms but within the same spectrum as the rest of your energy.

When I use Clairalience to scan your energy it gives off this very faint smell of fruit, specifically apples with this cold vibe following it, going further into your energy to your soul landscape it takes on the form of this small Island, kind of like this:

Your soul landscape currently presents as night time with a lot of fireflies, itā€™s very silent, I go on to look for any possible spirit animals/guides and I see this grey owl with a single darker grey feather spot on it chest watching me as I move through the island.

I look for any sign of what elemental energy exist within your energy I get air and fire, but thereā€™s also a small form of light within your system that all presents themselves as three orbs one fire, one air, and one light. However, there is some foreign dirty energy within your system that seems to show itself as this black smog that seems like itā€™s latched onto you.

I call out to you but currently no one shows up, so I call to the owl that I saw prior and ask where your subconscious manifestation is and the owl speaks not through words but more through this sense of understanding and it seems to not be showing due to the way I came into scanning, without asking and jumping into it. So I thanked the guide and left.

Anyone want to scan trade?
Im about to go to bed, so Iā€™ll give a return scan in the morning.

1 Like

Pertection from bullets would be godly I personally think the alien species doesnā€™t come live with us like they used to because of guns. Thanks for the intuition and clairvoyance e chants
Iā€™ma write them down in my journel.

So a good one for decasifacation of your 3rd eye you sit posture in nose hold till uncomfortable then with young against the front upper teeth say the word TOOHHHH as a vibration entire exhale do like 6 time do Tohhh for 3 days then forth day do the word may. Itā€™s a good one. Damn I canā€™t wait till I have my own place and I have no exscuse not to be doing rituals and spells all the time.

1 Like

Thank you for the Scan Velenos itā€™s an honor if you had done the scan like an hour and a half later my aura might have been better I just got done doing energy work for a few hours first time Ina while I didnā€™t just focus on chakras I just absorbed it, although I do suspect something is constantly stealing my energy from me but if there is the gov sent it so they will just send another one I realized I had been charging or a while felt alot come in and didnā€™t really feel the energy anymore I firmly said I take back the energy that was stolen from me and felt alot like where you feel it heavy like around mid section.

So the three orbs is cool I did darkness light and fire right after tmyou did the reading I think I was still messaging someone on here. So I had the image of smog as negative energy while doing the the energy work I believe I was able to use darkness to almost instantly just absorb and nulify the energy I actually absorbed alot o it all at once because of sonthin I challenged and didnā€™t get a negative thought at all I think Iā€™m going to work with darkness more because I have a concept of darkness itself being consciously aware and able to act with light I haven gotten to there yet. Well sucks you wernt able to find me but it happens if you ever want to scan me again I give permission and regular too can scan anytime. So I believe the owl is one of Lilithā€™s I actually held a egg in a nest upon my crown chakra for it for a little while but everything wanted to go after the egg like stuff would just appear and try to attack was weird I did what I could to defend it and was honored that they allowed me to help safe guard the egg I donā€™t know but assume it was another owl. How tall was the owl you seen like 2 maybe a tiny bit bigger or was it small? If itā€™s small maybe thatā€™s the offspring would be epic to me but itā€™s just a desire and a thought.

I was you that said you were invited to an execution I kept thinking about that like crazy starting to feel bad or then but telling myself he got kicked out of all the heavens then fucked up within the infernal kingdom. Iā€™m curious what method was it I kept thinking guillotine. You said you didnā€™t know the crime I assume it must have been pretty bad for eternal life to be sniffed out.
If you ever do a scan of my again once you have the image of me ask me to become one with my potential I assume the image must be just so wonderouse when ever I pull in the energy from my potential I see the energy all over my body a tiny little pieces of color all mixed together itā€™s alot of color.
Would you like me to give you a scan back? If so give me exact idea of what aspect to look at Iā€™m still very new to this and will just say God or or will try to do there higher self.

O and just incase you didnā€™t know sat is solstice and Sunday is eclipse so itā€™s a great magic working weekend I havenā€™t figured out what Iā€™m going to do yet though.

1 Like

The death was something akin to the blood eagle ritual execution.

As for the owl I only saw one yeah.

Yes a scan back would be appreciated.

I hella missed part of the scan lol was reading while replying, thanx for letting me know my chakras are doing ok that means I do have to re due the prep work befor I do 4 day chants for each one. So I dunno why youā€™d get a cold feeling from Apple I recently ate one while hanging out with Lucifer as an offering to him just because he requested one to a friend of mine I figured Iā€™ll do the same. So after hearing the description ovthe owl I donā€™t think itā€™s the same one I mentioned before but I was able to basically instantly get an image of it when I tried did it again and got a better real life image of it.
I hope the black snog energy is just negative anergy but there two other options Iā€™ve been on drugs the last few days ā€œmethā€ only cause I want to be high and itā€™s so damn cheap and is out of your system hella fast. Or it could be my tormentors sending me a spell worked energy to absorb my energy , I did have an angel while working apear befor this was read and I asked for help to be who I want to be and how one of the things I desire is to have a muse when I said that he reached over at me and pulled an image that looked like someone thatā€™s crotching but almost to feet and arms out at the side it was completely black and It had no identifiable markings just that.

Thanx again for the scan was nice to know these things. Iā€™m curious about my aura because it used to be way bigger back in the day one of the things that bothers me is how small I percieve it now.
Got a nice little smile on my face I pictured the owl again and offered it a mouse and it accepted started eating it up.

Btw glad you were able to see my realm last time oneone tried he ended up in a icecream and cupcake world that a joker made he revealed his image to the other guy and himself to me and took claim of the world I invited Fenrir to clean up

1 Like

everyoneā€™s energy has a smell and feeling to it, itā€™s not really symbolic, your energy for me smells like that and is cold.

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna take me a little bit before I can get o it but yea I think my mind is back in the write place. So that egg I talked about isnā€™t hatched yet I thought about and some medium sized red bird hella tried to steal it I tried like 4 or five time to take the egg from it but no matter what I couldnā€™t get the image to move with me as I tried to pull it away so I ended up just holding on as the bird flew away with me for a while the eventually I grabbed itā€™s wing and that worked we started to fall my always available but never noticable parachute came out and I broke bother the birds wings then I told it Iā€™ll heal then but you have to leave the egg alone and it nodded ok I healed it and I left.

I donā€™t actually know the ritual you speak of Iā€™ll have to Google it.

I saw an image of you having practiced occult experiments over quite a few months , you had succeeded in some experiments and had some success as an occultist , I saw an image with you being secluded from your family , you seemed to have a strained relationship status , and your current financial status was highly negative as your pockets were on fire

I saw an image of you looking like a pirate and laughing with some alcohol in your hands and embracing women ā€œ he is a free spirit and loves the material pleasures of life ā€œ

1 Like

I saw an image of a cross and you praying to holy spirits , I then saw an image of a woman carrying a heavy burden on her back , I saw an image of you and a relationship partner arguing , then you were thinking about having a kid

2 Likes

So I started thinking how am I gonna recognize the elements in his energy then looked it I seen the image of the circle of the five Manas in magic the gathering all five were there swamp and moutian stood out more but forest also showed itā€™s color in the circle moutine was brightest. The image was there for all five but water and plains werenā€™t in color I just seen a circle in black for them. I asked if there was air and definitely there is air I seen an orb whitrish grew swirling around. I not start to to think about your realm and on the left I bearly see what appears to be a mansion but itā€™s really blurry for me and on the right what appears to be a volcano I stopped to write this while I think about which one to investigate I did a thing where which one that I should do will have the light go higher on that side and the left did. I think back at when I had your display icon sorta come alive in a full body image heā€™s now leading me to your area weā€™ve been both running in darkness. I continue we arive at a large metal gate we wait there for a sec while I try o make sure Iā€™m seeing a cemetery not thinking and causeing that I let the big guy go first then I see a skinny man in a full body robe not sure but I think it had a purple tint to it but almost black thereā€™s a large orb probably a foot and a half floating over his shoulder thatā€™s red and then theres darkness swirking all around the orb for another foot and a half he leans forward ever so lightly and outs his arm infront of him to welcome us, I just did it back befor writing that I wonder whatā€™s with him thinking Iā€™d see sonthingā€¦ As I say that I end up seeing a nice sized fire pit but ing then he throughs something in the fire a flash of green rises from the fire then another a flash of blue then a purple flash I ask what are you doing he shrugs like I donā€™t know I ask you know what your doing he nodded yes then I ask and you donā€™t want me to know and he confirms. I started to look again and we say down before the fire and it overwhelmed me and I opened my eyes back up when a circle was above the fire and we started to look at it Iā€™ll continue that once I tell you when I asked whatā€™s hear the first time all of a sudden he was at a wooden table there flasks around but he looks at a book ok I think Iā€™m ready the thought of a vision within a vision is intense to me makes me thing Iā€™ma see a realm realm or something. Damn it lol I go back to the image of us sitting next to each other then sit on the floor instead of my bed to be more like the image and he and the portal move to the opposite side of the fire pit. Btw the big guy from the display image dislikes Butterfingers and likes baberuthes I get the weird feeling maybe offer the magician something then feel like afterwards then a bird shows up and lays an egg and it creeped me out thinking about giving the egg as an offering so I shoved the egg back up the bird. I ask did he lauge and he nods his head yes I ask to see through the portal and itā€™s sorta like can you in my head type of thing he shifts closer and in the portal I see an image of a being like the big guy from your display I assume this is because im unable to properly see through the portal to you. I wonder what wep and a all black steel sword rather long appears itā€™s skinny but larger width then a rapier it has a basic flat round bar going across from left to right for the hilt a hand guard with a ball image in the middle of the triangle like piece of steak to guard your hand the handle is wrapped in black coils of some sort of fabric it has a pummel sorta like the top of Russian castles look round but pertrudes out I wonder/ask what can it do the doubt my ability to percieve and the sword takes to the air all bye its self and leaves white trails as it swings I wonder how long the sword is compaired the magician with the tip down it comes up to about his nipples a rather long sword I ask if the sword ishis and he says yes then shows me a thrust with the sword a large cloud of purple smoke appears then a purple dragon lunges out of the smoke toward the direction the thrusted then he thrusts again and itā€™s green and a snake appears this time Mainly just itā€™s upper body it was rather wide in image, Iā€™m frustrating him sorry, then again and in grey a rhino charges forward. So then heā€™s sitting and he hands me a ceramonial dagger the handle is fancy wood the blade is shaped like a kukri Iā€™m like for me then think no heā€™s just showing me and then I end up cutting left palm with it then grabbing the handle with that hand getting the blood on it just compelled to bond with it. then he grabs me by my shirt collar and flys in into the sky towards the moon theres flashes where I see him as the reaper. All of a sudden were on the ground again now itā€™s day and weā€™re on grass I see the metal fence again he gestures bye and leaves but I still have the knife I feel bad like I fucked up a planned ritual and was only given the knife because I tainted it. I open my heart where I keep my candles and chocolate for offering exc and picture myself placing the knife in there. I think about it I wonder what it does and a desighn appears on the blade. As an offering to say sorry and thank you in going to out one of my three mangos under the porch a opposum will eat it if itā€™s not physically collected. Damn this was a cool as scan but I hella newbed it up couldnā€™t look through the portal then bloody up a dagger without thinking about it I just did it I did it though I didnā€™t just see it happen.

If anyone wants to be read @ me and Iā€™ll get to it

Is there any chance your able to do akashic records? If not Iā€™d still love to get a scan I ask that any angels that are watching over me make them selves revealed through you. Sorry to out you on the spot like that but I doubt it would be a problem for you.