Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Np , feel free to ask for more

Sure

I saw an image of toothpicks then a man cooking , then I saw an image of you holding a child’s hand , like there was a child in your life who looked up to you , then I saw an image of you looking at a vial and occult books , you seemed to be having little success with your rituals

Can you see the spirits that surround me?

I can’t name them, but I will make an attempt to divine their characteristics

I saw an image of a snake , a dragon , and then horns and a tail

Thank you very much that makes sense :slight_smile:

Who are the spirits ?

A scan would be purfect, I can’t scan just yet though…

Belial is around me all the time so that is the horns and tail one. The dragon is chavajoth and the snake Lilith or Nahema but probably Nahema :slight_smile:

Okay

Can I get a read? @NailOH

I saw a man tending a garden ( your inner self ) “ his main focus over the past few months has been self improvement , then I saw an image of you eating tons of fruit ( reading a lot of books , gaining a large amount of new knowledge )

3 Likes

I’ve been sending a lot of time learning and controlling where my energy goes and what is worth it is worth to use it on and what isnt.

Also recently learning to control what I worry about, and use the worry for things I can control and not waste on that I cant.

Thank you.

thanks for the reply. There has been a great negative change in self i’ve gone through. If you dont mind, can you scry this photo of me from awhile back?

I saw an image of you wearing all black , and I saw stormy weather going on in your mind , I saw an image of you listening to sad music , and the words came to mind “ he’s been depressed “ , I saw an image of you exchanging love with some of your friends , but at times you distanced yourself from them because of what was going on mentally with you

1 Like

@NailOH May I get a scan of my higher self/god form please and thank you. Do you want me to scan you back?

I saw an image of you with wings and one with you looking like a Buddha , “ her higher self is her refined spirit over many lifetimes , she will only gain knowledge of her higher self and Holy Guardian Angel after hard work and self improvement “ , then I saw an image of you rummaging through books about The Holy Guardian Angel and also you trying to pray to it

1 Like

Awesome thank you very much!

Great , so I take it it resonates then

1 Like