Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Haha, thank you. Just practice.

Gotta thank @anon48079295 for help with that actually :thinking:

2 Likes

A trade anyone?

Trade?

I would want a scan but o have no experience in scans

I poster earlier about wanting a scan Iā€™m a newbie and havenā€™t gotten the feed back yet from either of the two scanned I did using visions I was just doing physical image change in a picture and those reading seemed to be accuratem so yea anyone wanna trade scans I really wanna know what I actually am if human diety exc, and will also so if you scan me check out the young version of Lilith I just go an image for her for the first time just a few minutes ago while writing poetry to her I hope she uses the same image omg so beautiful cute and an amazing smile, @Trishul66 interested in trading still if so when you reply yes write somthing thatā€™s just the essance of you. For me to use for fingerprint, hereā€™s for mine Vaynord, I charged up my name pretty good it seemed.

@anon48079295 so I didnā€™t link my reply to your post my bad but I got a long attempted reading of you, I wanna know the feed back so I can know how good I did, and find out if any of the images I described are known to you and able to supply name example the knight with the golden wep I think Iā€™d recognize them again if I seen so knowing name would be cool for future scans.

A wall of text like that without paragraph breaks is rather difficult to read, might I recommend adding them in the future.
It makes it alot easier on people to read and more likely to read it. Otherwise itā€™s rather difficult to keep track of where you are to, when reading it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to address this problem but have been forgetting still. Any chance you would know if A.E would be able to get a targeted individual untargeted freed from the mind control? A really nice person on here offered to pay or me to have a consultation I told him to do his first and ask A.E if he would be able to free me from the government mind control

If he can Iā€™d flood the targeted Individials support groups and let them know no one has ever found a way the get the Gov to stop targeting someone after they get out on the list, A.E would have a huge amount of people huge amount once people confirmed he could. alot of people spend huge amounts of money on lawyers exx and try to petition the supreme Court but no one has ever won. And Iā€™ve never found a single person claiming theywere released from the AI mind control.

Itā€™s really interesting, I had 2 scans and they saw a warrior with black armor, I thought it would be the same :rofl:
Iā€™m a beginner in this path and I try to learn something new every day
Itā€™s interestingā€¦I wantā€¦wellā€¦the idea of have my own army of spirits/servitor and rule in my own astral kingdom came to my mind some months ago :see_no_evil:

About the last questionā€¦if you ask me, Will
Will is everything

Iā€™m grateful my friend thanks

@PredatorX

I saw a warrior, black hair, yellow eyes with slits like serpents. Wearing amour but it wasnā€™t heavy. It was dark in color and stained with sot and ash.

He was standing under a red sky. He was next to a lake of lava on a mountain range of volcanoes. Behind him in the far distance was a kingdom with huge gates and dark red brinks. I suspect he came from there or was sent from there.

His sword was in the ground, it seemed it was well used. It wasnā€™t ornate, no fancy features, it was a sword that had seen battle.

He was in a slight kneeling position, It didnā€™t feel like he was kneeling in subservience but more at the overwhelming power in front of him.

In front of him, I saw a space between two volcano tops. There seemed to be an invisible circle of energy with certain things on it. On the bottom was the sigil of Azazel pulsating with fire, on the left was the sigil of Lucifer pulsating with fire, On the right was a hand with an eye in the middle that I feel was Moloch (it was done in sigil format and also pulsating with fire).

In the middle of the circle was a back diamond that was roughed and had a purple-black energy wrapping around it from its center. If you focused on it you heard a terrible screeching.

Above the stone was a burning crown symbol that bled fire. the warrior started to gain his footing.

Is he seeking power? A fight? Recognition? Revenge? I am unsure, it could be all. He was lead or sent there for a reason, and he refuses to return without accomplishing it.

EDIT: sorry it took so long! Didnā€™t get a chance to do it right away.

2 Likes

This scanning thing is new to me. Can someone explain it? I want to scan myself if possible

2 Likes

@TheMagi damn nice reading hella vivid and in depth my eye isnā€™t that advanced yet. I enjoyed the way you wrote it out too. Iā€™d love a reading from you I just started doing reading very recently. If you wanted to trade Iā€™d do my best at giving you a reading.

That would be great! A trade would be great.

Awesome what should I focus on trying to look into for you? Do you mind posting a picture I think itā€™ll help me but Iā€™ve done it without just focusing on there name and the words they wrote. Would you like me to take a new picture of me or are you good with just my words and name Iā€™ll focus on charging up my name as I type it Vaynord.

The vision started off looking at a man all in blue medium length black hair that shelf like layeres jagid, he had a one handed sword in his right hand both arms were relaxed and stretched out then I seen into his blue eyes as the returned into tiger eyes and a tiger appeared also blue in color. What should I try to focus on or would you prefer me to just see what appears?I tried to re focus just on you saying your name and then the tiger reappeared and wanted pets he didnā€™t seam blue anymore but a white tiger.

If you want I can PM you a photo of me and we can talk more. Sorry was doing some work.

1 Like

Np about the work, go ahead and pm me Iā€™ll try to do a direct focus on the image and see if somthing appears it tends to be hard to make out what the image is that appears for me though something Iā€™ll get better at in time. So I also had Ryu from Street fighter appear lol and he used his super blast and then I got the image of bones falling then he sat down on the ground and a green dragon appeared behind him then his face and neck started having green surge through it not sure if completely relevant but I think Ryu was attacked to you sorta weird itā€™s a cartoon character. For the most part every time I try to think about getting an image from you I just see the tiger all snuggle snuggle with its head . Like I said Iā€™m hella new to this.

1 Like

Wow you are great, dont worry thank you

Itā€™s the third time I hear about a warrior with dark/black armor :see_no_evil: but your description itā€™s the most complex and detailed

Although Iā€™m interested to work with azazel in the future, itā€™s interesting see him there, I say the same with Moloch

About the last part, I got it

Thanks

1 Like