Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Spell work or whatever you see

1 Like

can you scan me i am newbie i cant scan you back for now until i gain more knowledge

There’s a cloaked figure sitting at a table with a book open in front of them. There’s a green fire around them and many alchemical symbols as well. I also see herbs which reminds me of hoodoo or herb magick.

I also see protection magick and shields and seals as well. It is strong but needs to be stronger.

That’s all I’m getting.

1 Like

Same lol I can’t scan soul for now but do learn how to energy scan tho.

i dont know how to energy scan even. Can you guide me

Steps to perform scan

1 Like

The cave is a common place people go when they scan a lot of people get stuck there because it can loop.

The seal is new to me, it must be new protection and why the parasites went away.

When people bring up the trees they also bring up my creation, its an area I like to go to in my head.

This “former friend” from this life or a past one?

That’s a message I needed to hear

Im told Im hard to scan. I apparently have multi lifetime pacts and it’s pretty mundane on the surface

Thank you

1 Like

I work on protection a lot, I attract a lot of parasites.

Thank you

1 Like

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Yes, what is your question?

1 Like

ok, ask Lucifer what are the jobs to do to become a king in his celestial empire, send me in private

1 Like

I will ask him about your question. Let me write my question to you in private.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Anyone want to exchange scans? I am not very good at it but I’ll try my best to give a scan.

I feel like scanning to get my energy back on track ^.^ who wants to trade?

1 Like

I will trade with you. What would you like me to look into?

I would like a general one please.

1 Like

Scan me.

Can you also scan me @Rainbow ?
But am not able yet to scan accurately

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Yes, can I write to pm about my question?

1 Like