Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I sense a lot of Solar/Fire energy along with Air. Your aura is very vibrant and strong and there’s fire in an animated ying-yan motion behind you.

You godform wears a long robe and has long hair in a low ponytail. The robe is green with gold thread embroidery in a repeating pattern of a 4-petaled flower. There’s a lot of light behind you, but you look very dark in a sense? I can’t make out your features except strong facial features and a masculine appearance because the rest is hidden by shadows. Your sacral chakra is also prominent.

The most dominant colors are yellow, orange and white. It seems like you’re skilled at alchemy and energy work, because I see you making energy balls but in a medieval lab-like setting. The lab has a lot of jars and vials filled with liquids, which also take me to aromatherapy and/or poisons :thinking:

That’s all I’m getting. I haven’t done enough godform scans so it’s not that detailed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Could i swap a scan with someone?

Sure swap with me @Zabazu22

Thanks for the scan.
That sounds scary.
I did a negative entity removal „meditation“ with michael and raphael yesterday
but also evoked namaah…
My bed was being pushed/shaken It was just for a second, but weird…

Do you think Its possible that I have a parasite attached?

(I‘ll scan you later)

Bit rusty so first i saw a scenery of near a forrest there were some cut logs ( cut trees) around then saw a tunnel made of flowers and nature , that ended up at a shore , with a large water like a sea , ending up with a storm in a distance , may be how i see your energy or smt , saw a big black cat and a leopard near you or may be ur spirit animal of sorts , ur chakras seems to flow steadily with no major problems , there is some inclination with working wish dark side or so to speak , it’s a part a you but not a big one . You into shamanism or smt close to it? Saw you ur godself as a big man like one from Hellboy without all the horns and devil stuff , you seemed like smt in between like a humanoid of some sort with animalic face .
Anything rings true ? Also saw energy flowing from ur feet into the earth

1 Like

I didn’t sense anything negative.

If anything, you mentioning Naamah kinda makes sense. Lol

(I was kinda getting the impression of LILITH with the owl, but I didn’t sense anything that overtly said Lilith to me)

Keep in mind, scans are also symbolic in a lot of ways.

If you’re really worried about it you can call on the Luna servitor:

2 Likes

Also forgot saw an owl by it side as well

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

Thank you @Silverleaf, I will perform yours when I can as I am on a series of flights atm. Everything seems accurate to me though, as I have always valued a strong connection with nature

I’d love a scan from you. Give me a day or so to get through work and I’ll give you a proper one. This will be my first one in here…kimda nervous. Lol

1 Like

Don’t be nervous friend :relaxed:

Do you want me to scan anything specific?

1 Like

Well I had a scan from a friend on here months ago and she said there was a presence around me but couldnt get a clear indication on who or what is. Maybe you could? I have a few guesses but nothing concrete.

Other than that just a general scan would be fine. Thanks.

1 Like

Here I am. Been a bit busy all day yesterday. Anyway, this seems like a short one.

As I looked into what I believe is your third eye, it opened and revealed a horizontal slit pupil. Similar to that of a goat.

Suddenly, I find myself in a jungle and see this big, blood-red dragon breathe fire against a dead allosaurus (?). After that, the dragon ate its liver and flew into the sky. I tried following its path, but the sun was too bright. I then see a few godrays hitting the muddy terrain, seemingly boiling it, turning it into a quicksand like thing. As I’m engulfed by what I thought would be scorching mud, I feel a cool and refreshing sensation instead.

As my head is submerged, I’m surrounded by the void.

Feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

I have a connection with Azazel maybe the goat’s split eye thing is related to it? :thinking: Whatever message it is it’s very cryptic. Was there anything other than that could be symbolic?

Unfortunately, not that I can think of.

1 Like

Well I saw a Blue Dragon. Not ice or water but with some relevance to space (neutron stars to be exact). The Rune Ansuz also appeared

The being could potentially be Erebus as the form he showed himself as is how he usually manifests to me

I also saw a hooded figure. First taking different forms but then settling on a female form. This might be the Morrigan but she smiles tells me I know who she is before turning into crows and leaving

I also see King Paimon and Agares by your side

I’m taken to a village. It has a cemetery, church, etc. Lots of farmers and looks to be in medieval Romania or Hungary. Blacksmiths, tailors and archers are present

Your aura is light blue, orange and lime green and smells pleasant like limes and China fruit candy. The taste is also there.

Your Chakra are underdeveloped though and need work. Your aura isn’t very strong either and needs some shielding.

Elements of ice and Metal are strong with you and you have a connection to Dragons, Fae and a Stag Totem

You also have ties to a Middle Eastern Pantheon but idk who they are (maybe Turkey)?

1 Like

Ohk. Thank you for the scan!

CAN anyone hook me up with a scan

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

I see a huge spider reaching out to me. Like it wants to pull me into a web. Magnetic energy. Scorpionic!
I dont feel intimidated but embraced. The spider glows in a violet light, and it seems to have talisman/servitor qualities to it.
Now I see Lucifer. He‘s barely looking at me.
I pass him by, and walk towards an abandoned looking castle with a beautiful vibrant garden in front of it. Again scorpionic, plutonic.
It seems as if there is a contrast between life and death at first glance, or its about transcending duality of life/death.
There are many different playful lights that turn it into a dreamy scenery. I see wolves lurking, and one has really human eyes, like could be somebody you know that shapeshifted on the astral.

Also the tarot card of the hermit crossed my mind…

1 Like